Don't remember

jhtechservices

I don't remember if I ever put up a little about myself, and it tells me I can't in the Welcome thread, so here goes.  HI I am jhtech, from Pennsylvania, and I was a Sprint addict.  While I will still be closely following the Sprint developments with S4GRU, and will continue to donate, I have moved (on) because it suits me better where I live (plus I saved over 15% by switching, yes that was a GEICO joke).  But don't worry I will still be reporting what I can when I can, and will be watching the towers around me for Sprint changes and upgrades.  Thanks, and I know this is random, hence why it went into General.

I have edited the OP to be within the site rules and moved to the Welcome section. Good luck with your new provider and thank you for a supporting S4GRU.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Actually it should be goodbye.

Did you miss this part?

But don't worry I will still be reporting what I can when I can, and will be watching the towers around me for Sprint changes and upgrades

I don't remember if I ever put up a little about myself, and it tells me I can't in the Welcome thread, so here goes.  HI I am jhtech, from Pennsylvania, and I was a Sprint addict.  While I will still be closely following the Sprint developments with S4GRU, and will continue to donate, I have moved (on) because it suits me better where I live (plus I saved over 15% by switching, yes that was a GEICO joke).  But don't worry I will still be reporting what I can when I can, and will be watching the towers around me for Sprint changes and upgrades.  Thanks, and I know this is random, hence why it went into General.

Did it only take you 15 minutes as well?

Thanks for moving it Robert, as I obviously don't have the power to do so :)  I am still a staunch sprint junkie (and cell junkie as well, and was fortunate enough to earn Premier Status, so expect me to stick around!  I am not going anywhere when it comes to this site.  I love reading cell phone news, irregardless of carrier.  Thanks for the warm welcome, and this is HARDLY goodbye!  Sometimes you just have to go with the best carrier for what you need, and I needed to be able to make calls etc (volunteer firefighter) and sprint just wasn't cutting it out in the backwoods where I am sometimes.  So please dont think I am just popping in to say goodbye, far from it.  Thanks for all you S4GRUers do!

• Like 3