Estimated completion of 1900 LTE

What Anthony said above is pretty much the story. LTE 1900 will be substantially complete this Summer. There will be stubborn or difficult to get backhaul to sites that will continue beyond that.

I hope that Sprint just decides to use microwave as a temporary stop gap on these sites until fiber can be brought to them. But I imagine they will just count on Band 26 (LTE 800) to fill in the gaps that are caused by the few remaining difficult sites.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I guess it would be about cost.

Does anyone know how much more it would cost to set up MV until the backhaul gets done? I have no Idea

I guess it would be about cost.

Does anyone know how much more it would cost to set up MV until the backhaul gets done? I have no Idea

Although I don't know the specifics about cost, Sprint is losing subscribers, reputation and momentum at such a significant rate that it has to be worth it.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Although I don't know the specifics about cost, Sprint is losing subscribers, reputation and momentum at such a significant rate that it has to be worth it.

I agree, I just hope they can open their eyes and see it too. Sprints reputation seems to be the number one problem. Many don't know what sprint is doing they just hear "sprint sucks" and stay away.

I agree, I just hope they can open their eyes and see it too. Sprints reputation seems to be the number one problem. Many don't know what sprint is doing they just hear "sprint sucks" and stay away.

While Sprint has made strides to stop that "sprint sucks" reputation, it still hasnt stopped it, and without a firm kick in the rear, they arent going to stop it for at least another 6 months. They really need to accellerate everything at this point. If a backhaul carrier cant lay it in 90 days, they need to fire them, put up microwave, and get another backhaul provider in. A backhaul provider loosing even 100 cell sites will sting their revenue streams enough to get them to shape up or ship out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 3

Was just at the sprint store. Outside had 3g at unusable speeds, and inside had LTE and 5 bars. They have some type of signal booster inside which also boosts band 25. I was unaware those exist. Anyways, tried out the LG Flex, LG G2, and Nexus 5. Overall, enjoyed the feel of the Nexus 5 and LG G2. The Lg flex was gigantic but the only device that has had the spark update, or at least had it installed. Speed tests on the nexus 5 and g2 were at most 1 mb down, and with 0-1 bars on the g2, it peaked at 20 mb right before I left. Needless to say, I am impressed with b41.

What's coiled is just conduit. Sometimes conduit gets run months in advance of the fiber being ready to be pulled through. If fiber crews showed up and the conduit wasn't ready in advance, you'd probably be asking why they just didn't do the conduit in advance. ;)

the fiber at the pole i spoke to tech (Fiber Tech) .  The conduit used is orange flex.  We house in cable industry but we call it CIC.  (Cable in conduit).  Because cable already in there its pretty cool watching the put it in.

While Sprint has made strides to stop that "sprint sucks" reputation, it still hasnt stopped it, and without a firm kick in the rear, they arent going to stop it for at least another 6 months. They really need to accellerate everything at this point. If a backhaul carrier cant lay it in 90 days, they need to fire them, put up microwave, and get another backhaul provider in. A backhaul provider loosing even 100 cell sites will sting their revenue streams enough to get them to shape up or ship out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree with you a 100 percent.  Theirs more than one provider.   So if there being delayed too long then sorry tell them to pound sand go with another company.

• Like 1