Sprint announces 40 more cites for LTE

Wrong Dakota!

We have our share of oil.  And also, a lot of the oil industry and oil fields in SE Montana, NE Wyoming, SW North Dakota and Western South Dakota base themselves in Rapid City.  Oil is becoming an increasing factor in our economy.  Especially as North Dakota runs out of resources and housing for the boom.

Robert

• Like 1

We have our share of oil.  And also, a lot of the oil industry and oil fields in SE Montana, NE Wyoming, SW North Dakota and Western South Dakota base themselves in Rapid City.  Oil is becoming an increasing factor in our economy.  Especially as North Dakota runs out of resources and housing for the boom.

Robert

True, I just meant that the bakken formation that is getting all the attention right now is almost all in ND and MT.

• Like 1

True, I just meant that the bakken formation that is getting all the attention right now is almost all in ND and MT.

Yep, outside Bakken, but within the Williston Basin.  But we are still a major market area providing support for even the Bakken Fields.  And the business environment in South Dakota is much friendlier.  And we have no state income tax.  Plus, we all know that the Black Hills is the nicest area in all of the Dakotas.   ;)

Oil executives, and even a lot of oil blue collar workers live in Rapid City and commute up to the fields.  Our housing market is really starting to get tight.  I got into a bidding war on several homes, and they are rentals.  However, I am straying off topic.  Bad, Site Administrator!!

Robert

:ot:

• Like 1