T-Mo CEO thrown out of AT&T party

illest_ios

hmmm I agree Hesse is a professional and Legere is a baboon but correct me if i am wrong, I thought I've seen Hesse in jeans and a sports jacket at meetings and special events? Just because one wears jeans has nothing to do whether you are professional or not so long as you act accordingly. 

TS

Yep, his normal attire is jeans, a button down shirt, and a sports jacket.

And Dan's Vans. Can't forget those!

But the point is that Legere is a douce, and looks like one. 

• Like 3

The guy looked like a slicked back CEO when he was at Global Crossing.

Also, what does it matter to us as consumers that ARPU is high for a provider? I'm on the highest ARPU provider of the big 4 and do I give a deuce what ARPU VZW has? No. If anything f them, they get that high ARPU by jacking prices on rural customers who have to be on VZW as well as overselling their network quality and breadth, most of which people don't even need.

On this one, you made me laugh out loud.

Ah, you liked that one.  I have more...

• T-Mobile introduces T-bonus.  For far too long, T-bone steaks have been far too expensive.  After all, you are paying for the bone.  And that gives T-Mobile a bad name.  No bones about it.  So, starting today, bring in your receipt for a prepared or uncooked T-bone steak, and T-Mobile will credit your wireless bill for 50 percent of the amount.  #uncarrier

See, even I can outdo the pink batman...

AJ

• Like 5

With the Tmobile Uncarrier 4.0 ETF promotion beginning on 1/15, do you guys think that Sprint will react to Tmobile and ATT and offer ETF promotions to attract customers?  I have been reading forums and it seems like this ETF promotion is the straw the breaks the camel's back that allows folks who have been wanting to jump ship from Sprint to Tmobile without penalty.  Hopefully this campaign is successful for Tmobile because if this can make an impact on Verizon and ATT customer numbers then maybe it will force Verizon and ATT to re-look at their prices and plans.

Some will prolly go, I was thinking of bringing my lines over with this etf thing but it will end up costing more.

For the price I would have to pay att would be better as far as coverage goes and actually price... there about the same.

So I think i might just stay with sprint

I called and for two lines itll be at least 140ish plus tax... 50 + 50 + at least 20Device cost on each line = 140ish thats just for 4g speeds at 500mb. And if you dont have great credit add on the initial 300 or so for the each device deposit. Even with the device deposit you'll still be paying off the phone, and I believe this thread was already created somewhere.....

Folks, this belongs in the T-Mobile thread. But we are not running troll attracting magenta discussion right now.

AJ

• Like 2

If you want to go, do it. I've tried T-Mobile and while you can get some fast lte download speeds the grass isn't greener. Indoor coverage is terrible and outside of cities your going to be on edge/2G speeds. Most my of friends on T-Mobile are not happy with their coverage.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1