Off topic - router suggestions

el1117

2 smart tvs, 2 chromecasts, xbox 360, 3DS, Nexus 7, Nabi 2, 2 laptops, 6 smartphones, 1 samsung smart wireless 3D bluray player and a wireless printer. Yeah I tried 25mbps and that didn't work out to well. 50 which is there premier package works fine and is $20 cheaper. Also I have went over there 400 gig limit almost every month and they don't do anything. One month we hit 670 gigs.

All depends on if you need that speed. For instance paying another $30 a month for 100 megabit vs 25 megabit when 25 is plenty enough for our household is indeed crazy. Especially with the dumb cap of 400 gig.

2 smart tvs, 2 chromecasts, xbox 360, 3DS, Nexus 7, Nabi 2, 2 laptops, 6 smartphones, 1 samsung smart wireless 3D bluray player and a wireless printer. Yeah I tried 25mbps and that didn't work out to well. 50 which is there premier package works fine and is $20 cheaper. Also I have went over there 400 gig limit almost every month and they don't do anything. One month we hit 670gigs

The epenis game continues I see. That's a whole bunch of people in the house to watch all that streaming video at once to go over 25.

Actually it is. Its me, my girl, our 4 year old son, her mom,my best friend and her mom's boyfriend is over our house like every day. And we have no cable because no one cares about that anymore. Netflix is literally streaming almost 24-7. So tell me how is that e penis status?

The epenis game continues I see. That's a whole bunch of people in the house to watch all that streaming video at once to go over 25.

Actually it is. Its me, my girl, our 4 year old son, her mom,my best friend and her mom's boyfriend is over our house like every day. And we have no cable because no one cares about that anymore. Netflix is literally streaming almost 24-7. So tell me how is that e penis status?

Do you have relatives in Alabama by any chance ;) ?

• Like 1