Sprint to combine Virgin and Boost and revive Nextel (also regional grocery chain thread)

Paynefanbro

Ah man, I thought this was going to be a grocery store update.

Other parts of the country have such creative names for grocery stores.  In my area (eastern PA), we have Giant, Redner's, Weis, Wegmans, ShopRite, and the occasional Pathmark.  Nothing funny, amusing, or even creative about those names!

Other parts of the country have such creative names for grocery stores.  In my area (eastern PA), we have Giant, Redner's, Weis, Wegmans, ShopRite, and the occasional Pathmark.  Nothing funny, amusing, or even creative about those names!

Your area isn't alone, what's creative about Hy-Vee, Russ', Super Saver and Sunmart?

Here in Northeast Tennessee its Food City, Kroger, Food Country, oh and of course Wal-Mart!

I prefer Spatula City!

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I noticed the no money down offer.  Does that mean I can finance my spatula and just have a monthly charge added to my grocery bill?  And if I am still paying off my spatula, what if in a year I break or get tired of my spatula, can I flip to a different spatula?

AJ

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

I would of thought the Sprint as you go would of eventually replaced both Boost and VM, but I guess not.  Trying to keep the prepaid market competitive too I guess lol.  As nice as prepaid is, no roaming is a bummer for most. I have one friend who lives in Western PA in between Erie and Pittsburgh and he is just in one of them areas you could say.