*Post your PC specs*

JossMan

Custom built, never pre-built. :P

Custom built is the only way to go, I operate a small computer repair business out of my home (during the weekends only).  Who would ever buy a pre-built system, of course I always get clients that ask if the computers they are selling at Wal-Mart are a good deal  <_<......uhhhh...no.

Or the upcoming game Titanfall  :P

I consider my self lucky if it just make's phone call's and text. The computer's you guy's have people like me can't afford proly most people can't now days. Wish I could but my luck some bastard would send me virus and render it useless the first day I get it home. That's my luck with computer's.

I consider my self lucky if it just make's phone call's and text. The computer's you guy's have people like me can't afford proly most people can't now days. Wish I could but my luck some bastard would send me virus and render it useless the first day I get it home. That's my luck with computer's.

Then that means you haven't surfed the web long enough to know how to avoid the viruses  :P

-Anthony

• Like 2

I need to inventory all the computer parts I have and build you a nice mid range PC that can be easily upgradeable in the future  :tu:

• Like 1

Hey people. Rule of thumb about building your own PC is that you pick what fits the budget of your build which will always be better than a prebuilt system. I'm fortunate to live around a Microcenter.com . 30 minutes from my house. But sometimes I get stuff from Newegg.com or go right to the manufacturers sights themselves like Corsair.com, in which they have specials. It all depends on the price you set for yourself and where the deals are.

• Like 2

Hey people. Rule of thumb about building your own PC is that you pick what fits the budget of your build which will always be better than a prebuilt system. I'm fortunate to live around a Microcenter.com . 30 minutes from my house. But sometimes I get stuff from Newegg.com or go right to the manufacturers sights themselves like Corsair.com, in which they have specials. It all depends on the price you set for yourself and where the deals are.

Tigerdirect.com is another great place to purchase computer parts.  Thats whats so great about building your own machine, you can set the price, what you like, what you don't like. 

That's the only place I shop at anymore, I have one a few miles away. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Tigerdirect.com is another great place to purchase computer parts.  Thats whats so great about building your own machine, you can set the price, what you like, what you don't like. 

Not everybody has the know how to build their computer's I'm one of those. I have a book on building computer's but it is so confusing. I'm a marine tech so it's not like I don't have the skill but matching all the part's and making them work is daunting. I would like to give it a go at some point but I think I would need some help getting the right stuff. Don't think it would be a problem putting it all together might need a few tool's  for all them tiny screw's.

Hey people. Rule of thumb about building your own PC is that you pick what fits the budget of your build which will always be better than a prebuilt system. I

This is true, and it's why I really didn't like anything out there and made my own. But due to an accident (steam pipe leak spraying water everywhere in the basement) both custom made pcs were useless. Now I just use a laptop connected to multiple monitors.

Sony Vaio Flip 13a

TS

Not everybody has the know how to build their computer's I'm one of those. I have a book on building computer's but it is so confusing. I'm a marine tech so it's not like I don't have the skill but matching all the part's and making them work is daunting. I would like to give it a go at some point but I think I would need some help getting the right stuff. Don't think it would be a problem putting it all together might need a few tool's  for all them tiny screw's.

Its actually pretty simple. These days you can buy the motherboard complete with the processor. In the past you had to look it up to see what was compatible with what.

• Like 1

Its actually pretty simple. These days you can buy the motherboard complete with the processor. In the past you had to look it up to see what was compatible with what.

As some processors come in a combo with the board, you still have to make sure you have the chip in the correct place on the socket...every one knows the golden little arrow  :lol:

• Like 1

CPU: Intel i5-3570K + air cooling (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo+)

Motherboard:  ASrock Z77 Extreme4

Memory:  16GB (8x2) GSKILL F3-1866C9D-16GXM

Video:  Asus HD7950-DC2-3GD5

Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 256GB SSD (primary) + Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB (secondary)

Media:  Asus DVD-RW drive

Sound:  Asus Xonar DGX Pci-E 5.1

Power:  Corsair CX600M 600 Watt PS

Case: Fractal Midi R2

Monitor:  Sceptre model 24 inch

• Like 1