It's Out!!!! (iOS 7.x Jailbreak)

anthony.spina97

Has anyone run across a working theme or app that replaces the signal dots with the old bars? I'm dying for this.

The theme I have is called "OriginalBars" and even though it currently isn't working like you asked, it will work when Winterboard is updated for iOS 7. 

-Anthony

• Like 1

The theme I have is called "OriginalBars" and even though it currently isn't working like you asked, it will work when Winterboard is updated for iOS 7.

-Anthony

please iMessage me I have a couple if questions I would like to talk about turboxsloth@gmail. Com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Care to explain? Is there something in cydia? I would love for it to show dBm, but that field test mode trick doesn't work in iOS 7

it does work if u try it once and it just stays in the field test app keep trying I just did it took me 3 back to back try's but it finally quit the app and I have numbers

I have a question I'm on digis prl how do I keep myself on 1x so I can try a speediest if it's possible

If you asked this here, why did you also create a new thread in general topics? Also, most of your posts are almost completely un legible. Can you try using some punctuation and or grammar. Not trying to be rude, it would just help clarify your questions or anything else you might have....

Turboxsloth:

Here is where you need to put the 503 prl:

System / Library / CarrierBundles / iPhone / Sprint_LTE_US

You need to use iFile, and you need to rename the 503 prl to "carrier.prl" (make sure it is all lowercase) and you need to paste it into the file location above, making sure to overwrite the original carrier.prl.

Next, you meed to go into carrier.plist (open it in the property list viewer) and scroll down to the "PrlPushFlag" switch, then switch that on. Tap done, and then you should see a new file called "carrier.plist%" under "carrier.plist". Delete the file with the % after it (not sure if this is required, but it didn't work for me when I left it there). Back out of the Sprint_LTE_US bundle, close iFile, and restart the phone.

When the phone boots up, go into iFile, go back into the Sprint bundle, open carrier.plist in the propert list viewer, scroll down to PrlPushFlag, switch it off, tap done, delete the new carrier.plist% (make sure you do the one with the percent sign), back out of the carrier bundle, then close iFile and restart.

When booted up, you should be good to go! Tell me if you run into any problems :)

-Anthony

P.S. Sorry it took so long for me to respond, I was out bowling with my parents and our Corvette Club

EDIT: And it appears I was a little late...

• Like 2

Care to explain? Is there something in cydia? I would love for it to show dBm, but that field test mode trick doesn't work in iOS 7

It does... I have done it before. Sometimes it is very tricky. Try opening up field test mode again, click on serving cell info, and then clicking on the dbm number in top left and it'll change to dots.. Then click it again back to numbers, and then do the power off to shut down screen. Let go and hold home button and it SHOULD close out to the home screen. Not sure what they did in iOS 7 to make it so difficult to show dbm instead.

Edit: keep in mind that if you go into field test mode again you will have to repeat the process or when you close it out it will go back to dots. I believe that restarting the phone also reverts it back to dots.

If you asked this here, why did you also create a new thread in general topics? Also, most of your posts are almost completely un legible. Can you try using some punctuation and or grammar. Not trying to be rude, it would just help clarify your questions or anything else you might have....

the 2 post thing I should have only asked once. 2) I dropped out of school early to support my family now I feel insulted sorry I can't punctuate correctly

It does... I have done it before. Sometimes it is very tricky. Try opening up field test mode again, click on serving cell info, and then clicking on the dbm number in top left and it'll change to dots.. Then click it again back to numbers, and then do the power off to shut down screen. Let go and hold home button and it SHOULD close out to the home screen. Not sure what they did in iOS 7 to make it so difficult to show dbm instead.

Edit: keep in mind that if you go into field test mode again you will have to repeat the process or when you close it out it will go back to dots. I believe that restarting the phone also reverts it back to dots.

Well, that was easy :). Does it bother anyone else that field test has never been updated to fit the 5/5s screen? C'mon, Apple, get with it.

the 2 post thing I should have only asked once. 2) I dropped out of school early to support my family now I feel insulted sorry I can't punctuate correctly

Don't take it as an insult bud. I was merely trying to help. It's much easier to understand your questions if you throw in a period, comma, or question mark here and there. 

Also: The only reason I mentioned the other thread is that in order to keep down on spamming and excess work for mods, its easier to just to post in threads that have already been created when you have a similar question. 

Well, that was easy :). Does it bother anyone else that field test has never been updated to fit the 5/5s screen? C'mon, Apple, get with it.

Good so you got it? I sat there for countless hours one day trying to figure out how to get it into dbm instead of the dots, as I find dbm much easier to read. 

• Like 1

restarting the phone keeps the numbers only way you go back to bars is going into the field test app again:)

restarting the phone keeps the numbers only way you go back to bars is going into the field test app again:)

Ah.. Wasn't sure if restarting it sent it back to dots or not. I have never done that before. My phone never really shuts off. Thank you for the correction. 

Ah.. Wasn't sure if restarting it sent it back to dots or not. I have never done that before. My phone never really shuts off. Thank you for the correction.

np, are you using digis prl? I just installed it and found there is band 10 live in my area or at least I'm connecting to it.