Happy Holidays S4GRU folks.

Mobilesolutions

Tis the season, and this Holiday season ends as a new page in the Sprint NV rollout begins.  We all know that 2014 will bring a new emergence of signals to our Tri-band devices.  I hope that each of you have plans to spend time with your families, celebrate, eat plenty of food & surf the web on Sprint's network.  The S4gru community has grown tremendously throughout the year as Sprint has expanded their 4G network deployment to encompass many markets nationwide.  I look forward to the fruits of this labor in 2014.  Happy holidays, and God bless.

-William

*PS.  Be sure to thank the moderators and staff, as they spend countless hours keeping this site in tip top shape. There is no online community like S4GRU, and their efforts should not go unnoticed. 

Robert, Rickie, AJ, Travis, and many others - your work here is appreciated by countless members and guests that rely on this site for their wireless fix; Thank you. 

• Like 27

Totally echo MS's post.  I'm proud to say that I've been a part of this site for almost 1 and a quarter years now. The primary reason people gravitate here is that the information/insight/discussion on not just Sprint but the entire wireless industry/technology spectrum the best you'll find anywhere, with a little something for everyone to be able to increase their own knowledge and understanding to something better than it was when they arrived---and that's the best thing about this place for me by the way; even if I weren't a Sprint customer, this would be an awesome knowledge/insight resource even then.

But for the most part the actual community and people here are outstanding as well.  And if you're like me, while it was the information that got you here, its the people/personalities that keep you here, from Robert on down.  Thanks to everyone, and especially the staff/mods/etc that help keep this place running smoothly.

• Like 8

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/4glte-launchedmarkets.htm

Merry Christmakwanzakah-and others.

There can be only one true mega holiday, and that holiday is Festivus. It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

Happy Festivus!

• Like 1

Yes, Happy Festivus.  And, now, it is time for the Airing of Grievances.  I got a lot of problems with you S4GRU people...

AJ

• Like 2

Yes, Happy Festivus.  And, now, it is time for the Airing of Grievances.  I got a lot of problems with you S4GRU people...

AJ

Quiet, you'll get yours in a minute. Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe.. I lost my train of thought.

Thanks William and PythonFanTN -- well said. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!! Hope Santa puts some RSRP in the air inside your stocking..  :)

-Mike

I wish santa would bring me a big fat bonus check.  that would be nice.

• Like 5

Merry Christmas to everyone here. I had Christmas dinner #1 tonight. Supposed to have #2 tomorrow in LA, and #3 in Vegas this weekend or early next week! I feel special. Hope you all get great presents tomorrow morning!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

To all our S4GRU members, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Kwanzaa! And even if you celebrate nothing at all, I hope that you have an enjoyable season with friends and family.

Blessings and good wishes to you all! Thanks to you for supporting S4GRU.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 8