A Thanksgiving message from AJ...

WiWavelength

As is appropriate today, I want to say that I am thankful for S4GRU.  In honor of that, I made my most recent donation tonight to our collective cause.

Many of you have contributed financially to S4GRU over the last year and a half; many of you have contributed so generously as to reach Premier status.  Thank you, but please remember that S4GRU still needs your support.  If you are thankful for S4GRU, I encourage you to make your first donation or your latest donation.

For reference, the PayPal donation link is in the upper righthand corner on the main page of The Forums:

Additionally, we all like hot deals this time of year, so do not sleep on Robert's "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" Premier sponsorship offer:

As always, S4GRU is non profit, and staff is all volunteer.  All donated funds go toward site hosting and data acquisition costs, which run several hundred dollars per month.

Network Vision has come a long way, but it still has a long way to go.  Exciting times are ahead, especially with the first band 26 LTE 800 sites coming online this week and thousands of band 41 TD-LTE 2600 sites providing a "Spark."

S4GRU is in this for the long haul.  We have a lot yet to cover.  We are thankful for our entire membership -- over 17,000 members and 240,000 posts strong.  And we could use your continued support.

Happy Thanksgiving...

AJ

• Like 23

As is appropriate today, I want to say that I am thankful for S4GRU.  In honor of that, I made my most recent donation tonight to our collective cause.

Many of you have contributed financially to S4GRU over the last year and a half; many of you have contributed so generously as to reach Premier status.  Thank you, but please remember that S4GRU still needs your support.  If you are thankful for S4GRU, I encourage you to make your first donation or your latest donation.

For reference, the PayPal donation link is in the upper righthand corner on the main page of The Forums:

Additionally, we all like hot deals this time of year, so do not sleep on Robert's "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" Premier sponsorship offer:

As always, S4GRU is non profit, and staff is all volunteer.  All donated funds go toward site hosting and data acquisition costs, which run several hundred dollars per month.

Network Vision has come a long way, but it still has a long way to go.  Exciting times are ahead, especially with the first band 26 LTE 800 sites coming online this week and thousands of band 41 TD-LTE 2600 sites providing a "Spark."

S4GRU is in this for the long haul.  We have a lot yet to cover.  We are thankful for our entire membership -- over 17,000 members and 240,000 posts strong.  And we could use your continued support.

Happy Thanksgiving...

AJ

I'm thankful for your intelligence on phones and bands, and also your shared love of Jayhawks. Thanks for being there to help us understand stuff AJ!

Rickie

• Like 5

I am thankful for our giving and helpful all volunteer staff. I am also thankful for our members who make S4GRU such a vibrant community. We are more than just mere forums.

And I am thankful that you all carry the financial burdens of this site, so I do not have to. And thus my wife continues to allow me to come over play with my friends. Thank you to those of you have given recently.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 11

I too am thankful for the inteligence of the staff and the members! Unfortunately, I can't take advantage of the special Premier Sponsor Black Friday deal, but I hope to reach Premier status one day! Happy Thanksgiving AJ, and to all the S4GRU staff and members!

-Anthony

• Like 5

I am thankful for all the staff and non staff members who go way out of their way to provide support for sprint and everything else. Thanks guys so much! I'm hoping once I have paper to spend I will gladly go to full sponsorship!

If it wasn't for this site I would ETF'd a long time ago. Very glad I'm still a loyal sprint customer.

• Like 4