Finally an article that recognizes Sprint's potential

anthony.spina97

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/11/25/why-sprints-terrible-service-doesnt-matter.aspx

Found an article while looking at Sprint's stock quote on CNN. The article actually doesn't completely bash Sprint, and they recognize the potential that Sprint has to be the best network in the US in the next few years. Pretty interesting read (even though its not like all of us on this site didn't already know about everything that is written in the article).

• Like 1

No doubt Sprint has the potential.  They have the best spectrum position out of any carrier.

The billion dollar question is - can sprint execute?  They are finally moving at a pretty good clip, if they can accelerate their plans and really move faster on getting voice/LTE on ESMR and then backfill with capacity using EBS/BRS in areas that see heavy traffic, they would be unstoppable.  Nobody could compete.

• Like 1

Still I wouldn't want  a Sprint partnership with Dish. They tried to sabotage the Softbank and Clearwire deals. Uncle Charlie and wall street should go after T-Mobile, and leave Sprint the heck alone.

Edited by SprintNYC

No doubt Sprint has the potential. They have the best spectrum position out of any carrier.

The billion dollar question is - can sprint execute? They are finally moving at a pretty good clip, if they can accelerate their plans and really move faster on getting voice/LTE on ESMR and then backfill with capacity using EBS/BRS in areas that see heavy traffic, they would be unstoppable. Nobody could compete.

I'm sure SoftBank will execute on this

Sprint needs to avoid DISH at any cost!

Cue Bigsnake in 3...2...1...

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

"Sprint needs to divest 60 MHz of EBS to Dish and merge with T-Mobile STAT!" If that happens, can Dish get the ARPU ghetto subscribers? :lol:

"Sprint needs to divest 60 MHz of EBS to Dish and merge with T-Mobile STAT!" If that happens, can Dish get the ARPU ghetto subscribers? :lol:

I think you may have even got that wicked Massachusetts accent down too! :P

Bigsnake, I kid. All in good fun! However, I cannot mask my contempt for Charlie Ergen. That is something deep rooted.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro