What's the best android tablet out right now?

SID3232

Well Too bad The Samung ATIV Q( I believe it was this model) Got scrapped. It was going to have Windows 8 RT, with an Android running through the A emulator I believe. I wish I could of seen how well it performed. If It could of dual booted into either windows or Android, that would be a nice feature. But I still think the Asus Padfone, is also a Pretty Cool idea

Actually it had Windows 8 or 8 Pro not RT. plus Stock Android running in a Virtual Machine. and with a flick of a switch go from either OS in a matter of seconds. But supposedly a patent was holding it back from being released and rumor has it that it is to be re-introduced again at CES 2014. But unless it has a way to protect the display and increase the ram options then I do not see it being better than the Asus Trio Dual OS hybrid.

In the meantime I ended up getting a Sony Flip 13a and just installed Bluestacks and run Android when I want to. The device has the best implementation of going from Laptop to tablet to presentation viewer than anyone out there.

Personally I would like to see a Dual OS hybrid that combines the hybrid modes like the Sony Flip series with the multi-window Android software on the Samsung Note series with wacom S-Pen and Windows 8.1 

TS

Actually it had Windows 8 or 8 Pro not RT. plus Stock Android running in a Virtual Machine. and with a flick of a switch go from either OS in a matter of seconds. But supposedly a patent was holding it back from being released and rumor has it that it is to be re-introduced again at CES 2014. But unless it has a way to protect the display and increase the ram options then I do not see it being better than the Asus Trio Dual OS hybrid. In the meantime I ended up getting a Sony Flip 13a and just installed Bluestacks and run Android when I want to. The device has the best implementation of going from Laptop to tablet to presentation viewer than anyone out there. Personally I would like to see a Dual OS hybrid that combines the hybrid modes like the Sony Flip series with the multi-window Android software on the Samsung Note series with wacom S-Pen and Windows 8.1  TS

I believe samsung has an s-pen for a windows tablet. But I think there are some great things to come