Nexus 5 Accessories

smorcy11

8000mhz?! I'm not sure which provder that would be useful on.. :P

-Mike

Oops, I don't really know how that came out that way :P. I'd edit it but I apparently can't, I meant mAh(hmm it tried to change it this time too O.O).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by kojitsari

Anyone have a USB battery pack they'd recommend(the little bricks/rectangles usually that have USB ports to recharge basically anything)? Im thinking of one around the 8000mhz capacity, maybe bigger depending on cost.

Check Anker with a built-in micro USB cable .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Zerlolemon has a battery case for the nexus 5, it has a 3500mah built in. I ordered mine for my LG g2 but the cases and battery size are about the same, I'll post up in the LG g2 forum on how it performs. Its only$40 for mine so it should be around that on Amazon, search zerolemon nexus 5 and it should come up.

Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network

I got the Google Nexus charger last week and I have to say I'm impressed with it. Without a case on the phone, the magnet is very strong. I had it mounted in my Jeep and the phone stayed in place charging even through an offroading trip with some whoops at medium speed, and not that I would but the reviews showing the charger attached to the wall holding the phone are legit. It will charge the phone with two socks draped over the charger, but the magnet doesn't work much at that point. For anyone that leaves the phone bare, or uses a folding pouch I would highly recommend it. If you use a case any thicker than a dvd you would probably be better off going with a cheaper wireless charger as the magnet doesn't do much at all the further the distance from the pad.

• Like 1

Anyone have a USB battery pack they'd recommend(the little bricks/rectangles usually that have USB ports to recharge basically anything)? Im thinking of one around the 8000mhz capacity, maybe bigger depending on cost.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 12000mAh External Battery Charger w/ PowerIQ $39.99

If you are still looking for a backup charger

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/394229

Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 12000mAh External Battery Charger w/ PowerIQ $39.99

If you are still looking for a backup charger

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/394229

Thanks! I am still looking, I got distracted by reading on the many types of glass screen protectors. Well and titanfall... :D

• 2 months later...

3 Nokia Fatboy Cyan Wireless Charging Pillow $11.25 plus free shipping

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/405948

I ordered 3 just for the heck of it :-)

https://m.att.com/shopmobile/wireless/accessories/chargers/sku6390247.html?referrer= $5

i had a spigen protector on my phone but after sending it back to lg it had been removed, and broke so i purchased on from Nillkin cost is so much less and i think its better quality too.  Its only 13 dollars vs 40

No, I was mobile at the time ????

Dear @#&&-+!

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

We regret to inform you that the accessory you've ordered is no longer available. As a result, we have canceled your order.

You may visit att.com/wireless to find another accessory that will fit your needs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to serving you.

Thank you

What's the best screen protector for the Nexus 5? ZAGG??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a nillkin tempered glass one for 12 bucks off amazon a few weeks ago. Its really high quality and went on super easy, no spiderwebs or anything. I was originally going to get an anker but couldn't find them anywhere online. I do not regret the nillkin and would recommend it to anyone, it fits well with my case and the coating is phenomenal.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the techarmor one from amazon - a few bucks more than the nillkin, but it is so amazing (compared to the plastic ones that I've used in the past).

Techarmor's customer service was surprisingly good! There were a couple of spots at the bottom of the screen after the install - I'm sure it was not dust/dirt (it looked like bad glue perhaps?) Anyway, I Emailed them and after sending them a picture of what I was talking about, they replaced it in a few days! Pleasantly surprised.

(I'm sure the nillkin one is just as good - I haven't tried it)

I think the best part about the glass protector is that it is so easy to clean! The plastic one would get smudgy and needed a microfiber cloth to clean. With this glass protector, I can wipe it against my T-shirt and it is spotless in a second or two!

This, along with the dbrand back - perfect combination for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Amzer tempered glass and its doing this thing on the bottom. egegyses.jpg

I emailed them and they told me to wait a few days and they will go away.

Take the case off, get a clip and some paper or something(so you won't break it) and clamp it. If you don't do it immediately it'll be there permanently.

Take the case off, get a clip and some paper or something(so you won't break it) and clamp it. If you don't do it immediately it'll be there permanently.

The clip kept slipping off. Pretty sure its too late by now. I'll email the seller again and see if he will replace it since his instructions were to just "leave it alone and it will go away in a few days".