LTE Plus / Enhanced LTE (was "Sprint Spark" - Official Name for the Tri-Band Network)

At the end of the day, even if you have a market split say 60/40 Clearwire and Sprint B41, you can enjoy 2xCA on 60% of the sites and 3xCA on the other 40% without a problem. Unless you have a compelling reason to take screenshots of crazy high speeds, just having 2x and 3x hand off seamlessly is good enough.

• Like 3

At the end of the day, even if you have a market split say 60/40 Clearwire and Sprint B41, you can enjoy 2xCA on 60% of the sites and 3xCA on the other 40% without a problem. Unless you have a compelling reason to take screenshots of crazy high speeds, just having 2x and 3x hand off seamlessly is good enough.

I definitely have a compelling reason to take speed test screen shots lol I m a speed test addicit

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I definitely have a compelling reason to take speed test screen shots lol I m a speed test addicit

That's just a waste of time though. After a while it gets boring if you ask me. What's more important is a consistent network experience.

That's just a waste of time though. After a while it gets boring if you ask me. What's more important is a consistent network experience.

Sprint has improved a lot in the past few months and LTE plus has launched here

Sprint has improved a lot in the past few months and LTE plus has launched here

Yeah I know, just saying in general. Depending on where you are, the experience has gotten a lot more consistent, which is key.

I'm looking forward to the day my Youtube won't buffer when I'm on the train going to work. That to me is the perfect network.

Yeah I know, just saying in general. Depending on where you are, the experience has gotten a lot more consistent, which is key.

I'm looking forward to the day my Youtube won't buffer when I'm on the train going to work. That to me is the perfect network.

To me I m looking forward to the day my voice calls won't drop on my block as much

Lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

To me I m looking forward to the day my voice calls won't drop on my block as much

Interesting, because dropped calls is one of those things that I have noticed rarely if ever happens now with 1x800 on air here.

Do you use SprintZone to report the dropped call?

• Like 1

Interesting, because dropped calls is one of those things that I have noticed rarely if ever happens now with 1x800 on air here.

Do you use SprintZone to report the dropped call?

Yes ...it's the township that's the issue they won't let sprint upgrade the tower in my area

• Like 1

Which ones? They can't tear down the equipment yet because wimax is still running. I know of a couple that got 8T8R added and Clear B41 turned off. The last I'm aware of was maybe 6 months ago?

Sent from my Nexus 6P

I have seen some changes along I-880 in Union City and Hayward

• Like 1