Shentel / Sprint LTE - (was ntelos - West & N&W Virginia)

marioc21

Yes on the first page of premier thread the lte map has orange band 26, yellow band 25, yellow with dot band 25 second carrier. I have not been able to match band 41 to a site yet. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7105-ntelos-tracking/?p=448272

Maybe with mike adding nTelos to SCP we may get more reports.

Yes on the first page of premier thread the lte map has orange band 26, yellow band 25, yellow with dot band 25 second carrier. I have not been able to match band 41 to a site yet. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7105-ntelos-tracking/?p=448272

Maybe with mike adding nTelos to SCP we may get more reports.

I guess I need to read that thread. I didn't think nTelos had deployed any equipment capable of that yet. Time to catch up!

• Like 1

I guess I need to read that thread. I didn't think nTelos had deployed any equipment capable of that yet. Time to catch up!

:sunny: New members also welcome to "join" in!   Upgrade you membership to Premier and you can see which sites are active with any of the LTE bands and add additional info for other premier members.  The "National" notes with SignalCheck Pro will even tell you the sites as your phone connects to them!

:sunny: New members also welcome to "join" in!   Upgrade you membership to Premier and you can see which sites are active with any of the LTE bands and add additional info for other premier members.  The "National" notes with SignalCheck Pro will even tell you the sites as your phone connects to them!

Umm.... Is that a response to me or just in general?

Umm.... Is that a response to me or just in general?

It is an expansion on your comments for the benefit of those who don't know about the treasurer trove of info once they make a donation.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A page or two back someone stated that November 20th would be some type of opening up for the network. Although that isn't the first time we have heard something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you go back probably 80 pages I bet someone back 10 years ago said Nov 20 would be when we get LTE 

:lol:

• Like 2

Keep having this problem every day this week so far... Losing EV-DO almost every 20 minutes... Any answers? attachicon.gif Screenshot_2015-11-19-11-15-17.png

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Any chance they are working on your closest tower and you are now connecting to one further away?

Sent from my Note 4

Idk, because I have been getting better signal than usual.... Not been jumping between EV-DO and eHRPD like usual either... Strange.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Edited by COMO83