LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

The LG G2 has not formally had the update for Band 41 yet. And there is a reason. They are still working out issues. If it was ready to work on Band 41, it would have been enabled at launch like the other non LG devices.

If it has problems after LG/Sprint rollout the Triband update, then that would be cause for concern. I think at this point, we all are expecting issues when we try to use the G2/N5 on any LTE band other than 25.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What is the change the the s4 triband or is s5 is released prior to getting a spark undate on the lg devices or the lg flex is released 

What is the change the the s4 triband or is s5 is released prior to getting a spark undate on the lg devices or the lg flex is released 

What??  I do not understand what you're asking.  Maybe it's not even a question?

Robert

• Like 3

What??  I do not understand what you're asking.  Maybe it's not even a question?

Robert

maybe it was tounge and cheek. However, do you think that the triband samsung devices will be released prior to the lg devices already released get the spark update

maybe it was tounge and cheek. However, do you think that the triband samsung devices will be released prior to the lg devices already released get the spark update

Samsung has already released a few Triband devices.  They will continue to release them on their schedule without any bearing on LG's update.  If the rumors that the S4 Triband is going to hit the streets in the next week or so, then it will certinaly beat the LG Triband update.  However, I think the LG G2/Nexus 5 will get the update far in advance of an S5 going on sale.

Robert

Samsung has already released a few Triband devices. They will continue to release them on their schedule without any bearing on LG's update. If the rumors that the S4 Triband is going to hit the streets in the next week or so, then it will certinaly beat the LG Triband update. However, I think the LG G2/Nexus 5 will get the update far in advance of an S5 going on sale.

Robert

Has there been any filing to the fcc about the Tri-band S4?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Anyone have their data connection just completely drop off and then not come back til you reboot? This happens prolly once a day on mine and it's starting to get annoying.

Mine just dropped after i read your post, i gave it a few minutes and it finally came back but a weak signal.

Mine just dropped after i read your post, i gave it a few minutes and it finally came back but a weak signal.

It dropped on my way to dinner and stuck on only 1x800 and then it just did it now at home where I have decent lte. Normally when I try and turn off wifi it won't connect to anything but voice.

It dropped on my way to dinner and stuck on only 1x800 and then it just did it now at home where I have decent lte. Normally when I try and turn off wifi it won't connect to anything but voice.

Mines dropped data for a second, then in the blink of a second it tried to roam then prompted "no data connection" in status bar. My area has lte but its pretty weak at my house and work so i rarely even see it on my phone. When i moved my car a hour ago it showed lte but dbm of -122 and as soon as i tried to reply to a FB message it dropped to 3g.

Mines dropped data for a second, then in the blink of a second it tried to roam then prompted "no data connection" in status bar. My area has lte but its pretty weak at my house and work so i rarely even see it on my phone. When i moved my car a hour ago it showed lte but dbm of -122 and as soon as i tried to reply to a FB message it dropped to 3g.

hmm. Wonder if the new update broke data in some weird way.

hmm. Wonder if the new update broke data in some weird way.

It happened a few times before the update for me, especially when i first got it. But i usually get the data drop when im at work, metal building kills signal, it will usually hold a weak 3g where my note 2 would have roamed or dropped data period. Im hopping that when my area is fully upgraded and done with optimizations it will work a lot better.

Dad auto updates the Zv8 on his stock rooted phone and bricks the device... Oh how fun... 

Do you know how to restore back to stock?  I did that to fix my root settings and the process was somewhat tedious, but got the device back to 100% stock.

Anyone have their data connection just completely drop off and then not come back til you reboot? This happens prolly once a day on mine and it's starting to get annoying.

Nope. Zv8 and no problems with lte, etc. since I activated the phone on 11/9. Call quality was good, now it is very good. Lte almost everywhere I go in Chicagoland. When I read some of these forums, I feel special...