LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Oh noez... I don't have access to the phone that got it but I'll check with my buddy and see if he has been able to connect to LTE this morning. I noticed that he didn't connect back to the LTE tower we were on immediately after the update but he and I parted ways right after.

I wonder what is going on here.... Maybe I'll keep trying to update here, take one for the team if I can get it to update.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Which one do you want, the one they released this morning, or 60657? I can try again with my desktop and see if I can pull 55017 if you want it

Sent from my LG-LS980 (G2) using Tapatalk

60657 was the *latest PRL released. I was on 55016 two days ago, updated early yesterday to 55017 and unable to get to 60657 BUT updated my buddy from 55016 straight to 60657.

UPDATE: My buddy is telling me he can't even connect to data.... I'm going to try and work with him to verify *exactly what his data situation is. It sure he's technical enough to pull the PRL but will try my best.

I need a few screen shots of the PRL version showing 60657 from different devices please.

Was on 55016 before update, phone has Z8 software (it may not matter but can't hurt to supply info).  I should add, the phone is no more than 300 yards from the nearest 3G/800/4G accepted tower  that it typically connects to 800 and 4G and on this PRL, cannot connected to 4G at all and the 3G connection is pretty ugly AND can't get it to connect to the 800 coming off of the tower either.

2013-12-12edited.png

• Like 1

...cannot connected to 4G at all and the 3G connection is pretty ugly AND can't get it to connect to the 800 coming off of the tower either.

Welcome to Sprint, circa 2009..

I updated the PRL a few more times and it switched back and forth between 55017 and 60657.

That is good news! My buddy tried a couple times and it stayed. I'll tell him to try a few more times.

Thanks!

**Has anyone got Digibur the PRL yet??

That is good news! My buddy tried a couple times and it stayed. I'll tell him to try a few more times.

Thanks!

**Has anyone got Digibur the PRL yet??

Nope, really curious if it is indeed 2009.

Not sure if it's related, but today for the first time I have seen my phone on EV-DO Rev.A instead of eHRPD and drop LTE in a place I've ways had LTE while driving home from work. I know the PRL doesn't control stuff like LTE and such, but it is an odd coincidence that the only thing that changed was updating to 55017.

If anyone with the 60657 PRL virus wants to join the investigation please PM the phone number to me as I'm working with a contact.  The more numbers/devices the better.  If you don't want to send the phone number I can understand the privacy concern. 

Damn.... ok, bout to try and get the crappy PRL. FOR SCIENCE!

Seems that I'm locked out of PRL updates now and this is the very first time since getting the device that I have seen this message. I have updated PRL probably a hundred times and never seen it so maybe they figured out something is really wrong and at least stopped the ability to update until fixed.

qe3e4udy.jpg

Seems that I'm locked out of PRL updates now and this is the very first time since getting the device that I have seen this message. I have updated PRL probably a hundred times and never seen it so maybe they figured out something is really wrong and at least stopped the ability to update until fixed. Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I received that message too, but a reboot let me run the prl update.

I was able to get the 55017 PRL Back after an update and I was getting the "Locked out" screen too...didn't need to reboot, just hit update and it came back...updated a few times...still with 55017

A fix was being put in place when guys were trying to update.  Let me know if see 60657 anymore. 

TO EVERYONE that has 60657.  Please force another Update PRL on your device and see if the problem is corrected.  Let me know as I'm reporting things back to my contact.

• Like 6

A fix was being put in place when guys were trying to update.  Let me know if see 60657 anymore. 

TO EVERYONE that has 60657.  Please force another Update PRL on your device and see if the problem is corrected.  Let me know as I'm reporting things back to my contact.

Looks like i'm back on 55017 and we're good! Did they give any explanation to the anomaly? 

Updated to 55017 so all good here as well. 

Thanks!