LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

When you say data voice drops do you get the red X in the signal bar?

No, the 3g icon and voice bars will go from spinning(3g) and full bars to grey. Then 5 to 15 seconds later it comes back. A buddies One Max don't do that.

Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network

ZVB for LG is the internal testing version, but for Sprint ZVB is the next release in their cycle to keep it consistent.

So basically, this is LG's ZVC renamed to ZVB.

at least that is what I am being told 

Let's hope so.....

Finally! Hope there is wifi calling. I will just be happy to get nfc payments back. I was pissed when I found out the G2 didnt have it because I used it all the time.

You'd think they would specifically list Wifi calling as an added option :( that would be really nice though!

KitKat rolling out for LG G2 on Sprint

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Sprint has officially posted it:

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_LG_G2/WServiceAdvisory_542_GKB55011?INTNAV=SU:DP:OV:UG:LgG2:FindAndUpdateTheSoftwareVersionOnYourLgG2&question_box=G2%20update&id16=G2%20update

LG hasn't so once they do OTA push will start to roll out Kit Kat:

http://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000003-CT10000027-1386799961730

Come on LG! :lol:

This looks to make it official:

http://www.androidcentral.com/kitkat-rolling-out-lg-g2-sprint

Mav.   :ninja:

Both android central and android headlines have posted it (source sprint) however still waiting on LG to make it official so once they do then kit kat will star rolling OTA.

LG:

http://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000003-CT10000027-1386799961730

Mine is downloading RIGHT NOW!

LS980ZVC_12_INC

618.1 MB

Do you happen to know how to upload it possibly to someone on XDA?  Lets get this show on the road haha.  Seems like you were the first to get it.

Do you happen to know how to upload it possibly to someone on XDA?  Lets get this show on the road haha.  Seems like you were the first to get it.

It is installing now....do you know where the download would be on my phone?  If I can find it, I will throw it up.

It is installing now....do you know where the download would be on my phone?  If I can find it, I will throw it up.

Not entirely sure.  Of course I ran across the information in a thread earlier today, but I can't find it for the life of me now...  I think I read that it has to be uploaded after the download and before the installation of the update.  Maybe?  Probably too late anyhow. 

Ughhhh can Sprint get something right.  The Sprint site says firmware version ZVB even though the screenshots posted here say ZVC.  Cmon Sprint step your game up!!!!!!

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_LG_G2/WServiceAdvisory_542_GKB55011?INTNAV=SU:DP:OV:UG:LgG2:FindAndUpdateTheSoftwareVersionOnYourLgG2

Did your install finish?  If so do you have any first impressions?  If you are in an area with LTE, any RF performance differences?