LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

I'm pretty sure that the update operates similar to an elevator. If you push the button enough times and in rapid succession it will let Google know that you really want the update and it will show up faster.

Not only does this work on elevators and phone updates, it also works at cross walks.

• Like 1

XDA heros will act fast as soon as one of them recieves the update. I going to let you all be the lab rats for this one in case there are any problems

You never did VuTalk the other night...I tried to D/C last night and it said you weren't available.

I want to get my true D/C number instead of having my phone number...

Maybe someone here can help...a call to customer care couldn't take care of it either, they couldn't find anything but my phone number tied to D/C...

But I know people that i've seen with a 1*123*12345 for their D/C instead of their 10-digit phone number.

Even with my MSL and digging into the SDC registration doesn't give it up. Still shows my phone number in that screen.

I can't comment on the RF issues you were having but I feel the GPS issue could have been easily discovered and should have been resolved during your 14 day period.

Yes, the GPS was definitely my fault, but I think I said 7 days for working eCSFB in Harrisburg, but it was more like on the 11th day of ownership that I finally had 4G.  I actually noticed the GPS issue when I thought I'd be helpful and add Sensorly data for the Harrisburg area.  It added mine to Hanover PA which is at least 40 miles form here. 

An update might actually fix my G2 issues.  I have read way too many other owners complaining of the exact same issues for it to be unique to mine.  Whether there is a defective batch or not...???

Luckily, using a single band device in Harrisburg is not too bad.  Shentel has this area so densely populated with their towers, that it's hard not to get a great signal everywhere on 1900 MHz.  To my knowledge, there is no 800 MHz LTE up and running here yet anyway.  Now if I travel outside this area, a Tri Band device would be great.

I tried to find it is that a app

You never did VuTalk the other night...I tried to D/C last night and it said you weren't available.

I want to get my true D/C number instead of having my phone number...

Maybe someone here can help...a call to customer care couldn't take care of it either, they couldn't find anything but my phone number tied to D/C...

But I know people that i've seen with a 1*123*12345 for their D/C instead of their 10-digit phone number.

Even with my MSL and digging into the SDC registration doesn't give it up. Still shows my phone number in that screen.

I tried to find it is that a app

No. it's not an app...

Go into your contact list, to the left of the "search" box...and click on that icon that looks like a person's head. That's the Vutalk icon.

It'll show contacts that are registered in the Vutalk servers.

Whenever someone does the update, post a screenshot of the software info page so we can compare Modems to ensure it was updated as well! :-D

So far I'm still on 3g but they are doing network vision upgrades this past weekend and the estimated completion date is 1/27/14 at 7pm eat

Also did anyone else notice this update has been out fir a year? Atleat it was in Sprint page haha

Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network