So...my mom's a realtor and was showing a condo...

Ascertion

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• One more thing.. I just took a photo of a random glass on my counter in low light with both phones with no modifications to the stock camera settings.  The difference is night and day.  The photo taken with the Note looks crisp. Details are sharp. The dim scene is brightened beautifully.  Even the curtains in the background remain sharp and clear even when zoomed in.  The Pixel 7 Pro attempt at the same photo is laughable.  Blurrycam UFO type horrendous.  Did I get a faulty device?  This thing is horrific.  Something seems waaaay off.  
    • I received my P7 Pro 2 days ago and - coming from my Note 10 plus - I absolutely hate it!  I didn't expect to hate it so much but even the screen looks grossly inferior to my Note 10+ even though I know that makes no sense, at least on paper.  But I'm holding them side by side right now and the Pixel 7 Pro display looks grainy and borderline blurry compared to my several year old Note 10+.  What's going on here??  I toggled on full resolution thinking that would change things but....no.  the screen just looks awful.  Also...is there a way to mirror the Pixel 7 Pro to your smart tv without WiFi?  I've always done this with my Samsung phone. I thought allcast would be able to help out with that but it seems to not even function with this phone.  I'm about to smash this damn thing against the wall but I can't because I need it in one piece so I can return it ASAP to Best Buy.  I've honestly never been so wildly disappointed in a device.  Definitely going to switch it for the S22 Ultra. I don't understand the hype with this device.  Other than instant Android updates (which may not be the best idea after all) ...I can no longer see the allure.  
    • Any word on how SCP works with lineageos 19 on a oneplus nord n200 5g? Alternatively, how does the modem option work with rooted Android 11 on the same device? Maybe it has been depreciated in the past given the APIs. But since those are failing with NSA was planning to revisit the rooted modem options.
    • It doesn't include T-Mobile because AT&T objected to the T-Mobile applications.  The fact that anything at all was filed will add time. - Trip
    • https://www.fiercewireless.com/wireless/boost-mobile-offers-sim-kits-7-eleven-stores-nationwide?itm_source=parsely-api This could mean an upgrade of Boost Mobiles lowest locations.