UICC Compatibility Matrix

halcyoncmdr

Yes, that is the report, though unverified.  But the V5 CSIM is supposed to work in all Sprint devices that use a 4FF nano SIM.

AJ

OK, thanks.

It is a bit annoying that 446C is somewhat hard to find. A couple days ago I went to the main corp. Sprint store with an actual repair lab in it in town (serves as such an area of at least half a million people) and they didn't have them. Also tried a regular corp store and they didn't have them either. Ended up having the int'l dept send me one.

• Like 1

OK, thanks.

It is a bit annoying that 446C is somewhat hard to find. A couple days ago I went to the main corp. Sprint store with an actual repair lab in it in town (serves as such an area of at least half a million people) and they didn't have them. Also tried a regular corp store and they didn't have them either. Ended up having the int'l dept send me one.

Remember that most any Best Buy Mobile stocks the Sprint V5 CSIM and sells it for $10.  That is often the fastest, easiest way to acquire one.

AJ

OK, thanks.

There's apparently a shortage of them due because of high demand. The demand for unlocked N5x / 6x / MXPE activation must be higher than they expected. 

Baby steps.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Here's a very detailed Sprint UICC Database with details about all (40) of the Sprint SIM Cards.

UICC Matrix – (All Sprint SIM Card Details)

Our version of the Sprint UICC Database includes individual pages for each of the (40) SIM Card types as well as a list of the phones they are compatible with. Please let me know if there are any updates you would like to see!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Check out our version of the Sprint UICC Matrix. We've added a search feature that allows users to search for Sprint SIM Card compatibility using Sprint SKU, UPC, Part Number or even device name.

This Sprint UICC tool was developed by our team at Best Cellular. Click the Part Number if you need to buy Sprint SIM Cards online or find out more information about a specific Sprint SIM Card.

*This Sprint UICC Matrix tool is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sprint.

Sprint UICC Matrix.jpg

• Like 1