Network Vision/LTE - Long Island Market

RoccoM

LTE is spreading at little bit faster in L.I. I feel that deployment speeds have picked up since BK & Bronx's launch .

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

More Optimum territory. Not sure if they are doing backhaul but if they are then they are the reason why LTE is progressing fastest in BK, BX, and LI.

More Optimum territory. Not sure if they are doing backhaul but if they are then they are the reason why LTE is progressing fastest in BK, BX, and LI.

When you say Optimum do you mean the cable company? I didn't know they helped Carriers in those kinda things .

When you say Optimum do you mean the cable company? I didn't know they helped Carriers in those kinda things .

Yep. They provide cable to many carriers in the Tri State area. They have a serious fiber backbone here.

Lte is spreading fast in LI, spotted a little LTE at Baldwin station but it disappeared

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully my town will be next to get just a small bit of LTE or some upgraded 3G or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Sprint LTE at Hempstead Transit Center , amazing much yaaa , I remember 3G at the terminal sucked. Thank God for LTE

Speedtest

Posted Image

• Like 1

4g lte all over long island popping up. All over patchogue holbrook rd off exit 61 LIE. And also on  Lincoln AVE by vetterans highway among the many spots I have gotten it lately as well as the gateway plaza in patchogue.

• Like 2

I got LTE in Elmont for like 1 second , theres hope for LTE in my town yet. Here's a 3G speedtest , looks my speedtest are improving.

image here

Edited by twospirits
  • Like 1

I had LTE again this time in floral park right in front of my school.

Which school is that? I'm currently getting 4G in New Hyde Park. I'll map FP if there is a signal Saturday.

• Like 1

Which school is that? I'm currently getting 4G in New Hyde Park. I'll map FP if there is a signal Saturday.

Sewanhaka High School on Tulip Avenue , theres a small little dot of purple up the road .

Got this in Copiague L.I I was on the LIRR , the tower was literally feet from me I was looking dead at it while I ran the test

ahe4y5ap.jpg

The highest i've ever gotten.

Very Very Satisfied. :)

Edited by IsaiahL

Wow I just checked the Sensorly map LTE has spread A LOT ! Last time I had checked there was only little dots of purple , now theres full blow sections covered.

It took over 13 minutes before I saw LTE while mapping on sensorly in Sands Point. I have the EVO LTE and can't wait till triband and January 1.

If you are running Sensorly constantly, it can severely hamper your phones ability to pick up LTE. Sensorlu maintains a near constant data session which prevents your phone from scanning for LTE. You can fix this by either setting Sensorly to only upload on Wi-Fi or run the LTE Discovery app.

Sent from my HTC ONE

• Like 1