• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By anthony.spina97
      So, we all know about the lovely iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User thread, and there are many different device focused threads across S4GRU, but there are none for us older iPhone users. So, why should they get to have all the fun? This thread is dedicated to anything and everything about our beautiful (Spark-less) iPhone 5's and 5S's.

Discuss anything like jailbreaks, hardware problems, how much you love your device, how great it is to have at least one LTE band compared to the folks who still have 4's and 4S's, ask questions and maybe you can get some answers, etc. etc.

Discuss!

-Anthony
    • By jeremyvbk
      So I was checking out a Jambox mini and saw this Notification on the webpage! If you switch a line over from another carrier to Framily, they will give you free unlimited for a year! I think I may add a line and see if someone needs a phone! I wonder if this is just a promotion for Target employees.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/436ep45nipdu0oo/Screenshot%202014-06-05%2023.27.37.png

Plus Right now I can get a $200 visa card for having someone switch from another carrier, along with the $100 refer a friend.
    • By sbolen
      http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/08/10/apple-slated-to-hold-iphone-event-on-september-10

I'm due for an upgrade on my 4S. Can't wait.
    • Agreed, but I also worry about this autofocus issue because this exists currently on the S10+ that I see occasionally. And it's possible it'll get fixed with software updates, but maybe it's a hardware issue. They changed the way they do their autofocus with the S20 line, so who knows??  I'm trying to get my lease payments cleared up so I can pre-order. As usual, Sprint online says different things than Sprint executive teams. When do the pre-orders stop?? 
    • Yep it's a go no matter what.There is another case pending against the merger. From the article above: "The merger also faces a legal challenge from the Communications Workers of America, which argues that the Federal Communications Commission exceeded its statutory authority in approving the deal. That case is pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. Oral arguments have yet to be scheduled.  Communications Workers of America v. USA, D.C. Cir., No. 19-01254, filed 12/5/19."
    • Thanks snake... do you still think all lights are green for 4-1?     (I'm hoping.)
    • The California regulator, which hasn’t set a date for a vote, has until July 12 to make its decision. The CPUC could vote on the deal at its March 12 meeting, Blair Levin, policy advisor at New Street Research, said in a Tuesday note. https://news.bloomberglaw.com/tech-and-telecom-law/sprint-t-mobile-still-need-ok-from-california-utility-regulator If the Californians are as smart as they think they are they would extract some concessions such as rural coverage and maybe contributions to some economically disadvantaged fund. 
    • I was able to find this on "Politico": "— California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, one of the states that led the challenge, hasn’t yet said whether he would seek an appeal, but officials with his office have noted that CPUC’s decision is still outstanding. The agency could seek additional conditions on the deal before it gives approval. The CPUC’s in-house judge is expected to issue a preliminary decision before March 13."