Still able to get a sero plan?

Cnotes2019

Are you able to get a sero plan if you don't already have one ? Thanks

Its very hard if not impossible to get SERO Premium nowadays.  You can only get SERO Premium if you had SERO plan before beause the plan itself is not widely available.

Is it possible for someone to do a TOL of their plan to another person? Thanks !

It was possible in the past.  I have never done a TOL but I guess it should work.  Might need a Sprint rep to vouch for this like Rocket87.

We can't put people on sero in store only care can put you on it, but as far as I know they won't. The nearest thing you could be on is ERP, employee referral program that is just $10 less than the data 450 . Former employees and employee family lines are put on sero still when they leave Sprint.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for all your help ! Are all devices eligible to be put on a sero plan? I will check out the ERP plans!

Data 450 plan is one of the older plans or newer ones?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Cnotes2019

Thanks for all your help ! Are all devices eligible to be put on a sero plan? I will check out the ERP plans! Data 450 plan is one of the older plans or newer ones? Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Yes the EPRP plans are eligibile for all smartphones.

It's OK to ask if plans are still available and legitimate ways to get them. It is not OK to ask ways to circumvent rules/laws, defraud or deceive to get them.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You used to be able to find them on Ebay.  I offered several years ago..maybe 5 years ago at this point.  Sometimes it took a better part of the evening / night to find a rep who knew what to do and get it done.  I'll never forget, not once but two separate occasions the rep conference called the receiving party of the plan in to set up the TOL and they had to go through the account set up process with them so they simply muted me but I could still hear everything.  I heard all their details including their SSN.  One rep even assured the other person I was on hold while they did these steps.  Despite me saying No i wasnt i am right here. *sigh*

If you know you will be doing a TOL and dont have an account yet, you are best calling on your own first to simply set up an account this will establish you then you can simply provide your account number during the process.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Good catch! I meant 115932/119932. Edited my original post I've noticed the same thing lately and have just assumed that they're skipping it now because they're finally able to deploy mmWave small cells.
    • At some point over the weekend, T-Mobile bumped the Omaha metro from 100+40 to 100+90 of n41! That's a pretty large increase from what we had just a few weeks ago when we were sitting at 80+40Mhz. Out of curiosity, tested a site on my way to work and pulled 1.4Gpbs. That's the fastest I've ever gotten on T-Mobile! For those that know Omaha, this was on Dodge street in Midtown so not exactly a quiet area!
    • Did you mean a different site? eNB ID 112039 has been around for years. Streetview even has it with C-band back in 2022 - https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7303042,-73.9610924,3a,24.1y,18.03h,109.66t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s2ossx06yU56AYOzREdcK-g!2e0!5s20220201T000000!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3D2ossx06yU56AYOzREdcK-g%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.share%26w%3D900%26h%3D600%26yaw%3D18.027734930682684%26pitch%3D-19.664180274382204%26thumbfov%3D90!7i16384!8i8192?coh=205410&entry=ttu Meanwhile, Verizon's eNB 84484 in Fort Greene has been updated to include C-band and CBRS, but not mmWave. I've seen this a few times now on updated Verizon sites where it's just the CBRS antenna on its own, not in a shroud and without mmWave. Odd.
    • Drove out into the country today.  Dish stuck to my phone like glue. At least -120 rsrp. Likely only good for phone calls (should have tested.) It then switched to T-Mobile. Getting back on Dish was another issue. I am used to dragging out coverage so I expected a few miles, but had to drive at least 10 miles towards a Dish site. Airplane mode, which worked for Sprint, did nothing. Rebooting did nothing. Finally got it to change over about 2 miles from the site by manually setting the carrier to Dish then it had great reception. Sprint used to have a 15 minute timeout but I did not have the patience today.  Previously I did a speed test on Dish out in the country at the edge of Dish coverage. My speeds were 2g variety. Dish has really overclocked some of these sites. Seen rssp readings in the 50s. Would have called them boomer sites with Sprint but much  more common with Dish.