Sprint Rep: Backhaul stops during the winter.

No, he lives in Florida, they wouldn't even notice the difference.

I don't expect the temperature to change. I expect the party goers themselves might "personally experience" the effects of the aerosols....

I don't expect the temperature to change. I expect the party goers themselves might "personally experience" the effects of the aerosols....

I wasn't talking about temperature either, I was more going along the "Florida Man" thing.

I have a box of aerosol cans in the garage. Let's have a party..

No thanks.  You folks in Florida have already done enough to further global warming and the release of hot air...

AJ

• 4 weeks later...

My experience is from the UK railways (engineering supe), we ran all year round. This included laying \ replacing trenches (plenty of major backbone runs alongside railways there including their own network) and un-trenched pipes. The weather made a difference to some aspects of work, safety was a big one, and test pits took even longer (30cm at a time :( ) but basically short of an outright hurricane blizzard work continued. Shortcuts may have been taken when no one was looking to thaw some ground and costs were higher but theres no way you just stop work and furlough everyone for 4 months because of snow and ice. 

• Like 1

If freezing was a real problem, they could just move south.

What's freezing in Phoenix, AZ? Or San Diego?

You get my point.........

Although I would wish that was true, because Arizona might get better service/LTE faster.

Lateck,