Samsung Galaxy Note used to create impressive stop-action video

twospirits

Most know that i mention the Samsung Galaxy Note alot in the forums i go in, but not for nothing, this video is really impressive. Man I can't wait for Sprint to get this thing.

Source: ubergizmo

• Like 1

Most know that i mention the Samsung Galaxy Note alot in the forums i go in, but not for nothing, this video is really impressive. Man I can't wait for Sprint to get this thing.

Thanks for posting!

Robert

How long until Apple files for a patent on the S-Pen? I really want either the Note or the Note 10.1. It looks freakin sweet!

I started to laugh at this. But you know what? I think it's not far fetched. And it's certainly not unprecedented with Apple.

Robert

If they can patent a staircase to one of their stores, then they can patent anything. :angry:

TS

Anybody can patent anything, not just Apple. There are patent trolls everywhere.

Anybody can patent anything, not just Apple. There are patent trolls everywhere.

I've heard this line lots of times. However, no one has cornered the market on ridiculous patent filing and litigation in modern memory to the likes of Apple.

Robert

• Like 2

You know, I'm on this kick that Sprint will get the Galaxy Note and I'm only going by what some media sites have rumored, but I haven't heard anything of it appearing on the FCC database with the frequencies that Sprint has. So I am wondering if it will come anytime in the next 3 months. :(

Although I won't say its impossible, I would say it is highly unlikely. S4GRU has seen the LTE lab schedules and performance data that includes every LTE device that Sprint will test between January 2012 and September 2012.

There is no device that can be the Note in that data. So I can only reasonably deduct, the Sprint Note is not LTE (which I cannot believe at this point), or it will be released after September, or its not coming to Sprint at all.

If the Note was to the point Sprint employees are being trained on it, it would have had to been tested in Sprint LTE labs and LTE FIT's already. And that did not occur.

I am guessing that there are references that Sprint employees are being trained soon on an upcoming Samsung device and people are jumping to conclusions. In fact, all Sprint internal references to the GNex are "Roadrunner." People are probably are seeing Roadrunner and assuming its the Note. When the Roadrunner is all but certain to be the GNex.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

• Like 1

That's what i thought when i wrote my comments in the other post and it saddens me to hear the facts presented above.

Damn it Sprint, why, why.

oh well. I guess it will be the HTC EVO One and if the Note ever comes I'll just place that on my second line.

The Empire (did) strike back with that Note deal. aarrgghh

TS

Maybe there will be a Galaxy Note II late in the year or early next year...

I would love that!

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

• 4 weeks later...

Well after about 10 days with the Note I have to say. I LOVE IT. But for the love of all holy and mysterious why the he'll (for lack of a better word) did Samsung place the power button on the right side. The why can't they be like anyone else and place it on top. Arrgghh.

Also one thing I've noticed is some folks say they get hours of juice without having to recharge, but I don't. I must be doing something wrong or have a setting wrong or am just too spoiled with Sprint and leaving the phone on always without having to resort to wifi to conserve battery life.

TS out

Sent from my Samsung-Galaxy Note using Forum Runner

Well after about 10 days with the Note I have to say. I LOVE IT. But for the love of all holy and mysterious why the he'll (for lack of a better word) did Samsung place the power button on the right side. The why can't they be like anyone else and place it on top. Arrgghh.

Also one thing I've noticed is some folks say they get hours of juice without having to recharge' date=' but I don't. I must be doing something wrong or have a setting wrong or am just too spoiled with Sprint and leaving the phone on always without having to resort to wifi to conserve battery life.

TS out

Sent from my Samsung-Galaxy Note using Forum Runner[/quote']

It took me months to get used to the power button placement on the E4GT after coming from HTC. But I did finally get used to it.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

I kinda like it on the side. I can unlock and operate the phone with one hand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I like my power button on the top of the phone.

Sent from Joshs iPhone 3Gs using Forum Runner

I like the power button on the side too. I can pick up the phone and turn it one with my thumb it's in my right hand or my index finger it it's in my left. It frustrates my wife sometimes when she picks up my phone and tries to use it though. She has an EVO, which has the button on top.

It took me a while to get used to side placement. I was so used to a top button that I found myself constantly being annoyed by it.

Funny thing though, when I got the Galaxy Player I didn't consciously think about the power button bring on the side. Instinctively I went right to it.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2