EmeraldReporter

I'm asking a simple frakking question. I'm not ranting, belittling, or name calling. The thread's subject is a direct question, not an open one. I've Googled everywhere, and no one has an answer.

Don't be so brash. I'm not here to make waves, but to learn, and contribute to this vibrant, and illuminating community.

You are the one being brash, not me.  I am simply being forthright, issuing some calm advice.

Your breathless "frakking" questions, practically demanding answers, saying that you are "unsatisfied," etc., go over like a lead balloon in this thread and elsewhere.  Honestly, your posting style is far too much like that of a problematic member who has been banned under different personas more times than I can count.  If you are at all associated with that banned member, you will be banned with extreme prejudice.  If not, you still need to tone it down.

Do you understand?

AJ

• Like 3

I'm asking a simple frakking question. I'm not ranting, belittling, or name calling. The thread's subject is a direct question, not an open one. I've Googled everywhere, and no one has an answer.

Don't be so brash. I'm not here to make waves, but to learn, and contribute to this vibrant, and illuminating community.

I get that u are trying to learn but at the same time ur tone when refuting responses when ppl like AJ have clearly answered ur questions is not needed and is not going to get u very far.

To answer ur question....yes Sprint is deploying 1xA on sites that are NV upgraded. Sprint is not going to waste time deploying 1xA on legacy sites that will eventually be upgraded to NV. Sorry ur just going to have to trust us on that one.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

You are the one being brash, not me. I am simply being forthright, issuing some calm advice.

Your breathless "frakking" questions, practically demanding answers, saying that you are "unsatisfied," etc., go over like a lead balloon in this thread and elsewhere. Honestly, your posting style is far too much like that of a problematic member who has been banned under different personas more times than I can count. If you are at all associated with that banned member, you will be banned with extreme prejudice. If not, you still need to tone it down.

Do you understand?

AJ

Oh my...

I am sincerely sorry. I will make sure to reevaluate my attitude, and conduct within these yellow walls...

I'm just, exceedingly excited over this newfound haven for Sprint-ers that are insightful, welcoming, and intensly cooperative.

I'll write you an apologetic letter if you like, and i'll even write you out an essay comparing and contrasting telecom subscribers communities... I know a little bit about that.

Verizonites are pompous, arrogant, and just plain aristocratically privileged.

T-Mobile'ers are scrappy, over confident, and...

please hold for part two, I'm about to enter hospital.

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

No, no, no, you have to say it like this...

AJ

• Like 2

God forbid you be "unsatisfied."

What is he looking for, a "happy ending"?  Does S4GRU look like an Asian massage parlor?

;)

AJ

• Like 3

Oh my...

I am sincerely sorry. I will make sure to reevaluate my attitude, and conduct within these yellow walls...

I'm just, exceedingly excited over this newfound haven for Sprint-ers that are insightful, welcoming, and intensly cooperative.

I'll write you an apologetic letter if you like, and i'll even write you out an essay comparing and contrasting telecom subscribers communities... I know a little bit about that.

Verizonites are pompous, arrogant, and just plain aristocratically privileged.

T-Mobile'ers are scrappy, over confident, and...

please hold for part two, I'm about to enter hospital.

This is very strange, don't you know no one talks like that anymore?  Are you some kind of trolling smart computer?

On the topic, do any phones show whether you are connected to 1x Advanced or not?

I doubt it.  I will have to check if CDMA1X Advanced is a protocol revision beyond P_REV 6.  If so, then it may show within engineering screens.  Otherwise, probably not.

AJ

• Like 1

I doubt it. I will have to check if CDMA1X Advanced is a protocol revision beyond P_REV 6. If so, then it may show within engineering screens. Otherwise, probably not.

AJ

I thought I read somewhere that the device would show something other than 3 / 3 on the RC FWD / Rev field on the 1x screen.