Will s4gru know a site is live before someone that's next to the site

The information that S4GRU receives is that work done at a site has been accepted by Sprint as correct and complete for that technology (3G or 4G). Accepted doesn't mean live even though the site may be live. Sites even go live at times prior to being accepted by Sprint. The only way to confirm a site is live is to actually go to the site.

Hope that helps answer your question.

• Like 1

The information that S4GRU receives is that work done at a site has been accepted by Sprint as correct and complete for that technology (3G or 4G). Accepted doesn't mean live even though the site may be live. Sites even go live at times prior to being accepted by Sprint. The only way to confirm a site is live is to actually go to the site.

Hope that helps answer your question.

It's does thanks

My question is do you guys find out a sites live or would someone like me report to you that the sites live. Just a curious man here

Robert is the "Sprint site whisperer."  He hears inner voices that tell him when a site has gone live.

AJ

Robert is the "Sprint site whisperer." He hears inner voices that tell him when a site has gone live.

AJ

that's what I was wondering because I see him telling people sites are live befor people post in the right post that there live. He must have special powers. He is probably CEO of sprint hahah

Growing up, I heard there's a little birdie that tells you everything.

No, I think it is the birds and the bees that tell you everything you need to know.

AJ