Will my LTE get better?

Once they have more towers up, the network should be more consistent. My 3G used to be garbage but as more and more towers got upgraded, it got a lot better. At least you have good wifi both at home and at work.

Yea I'm not nearly as dependent on data as some are since I have great wi-fi at home & work. Now my voice is borked which I have never had tower issues in 10 years with Sprint so it's not good. Going on 2 month now of voice problems gets pretty old, I can't imagine the amount of calls they must be getting with complaints.

I've got 2 towers within 4 miles that are both LTE/3G accepted, and my service at home is crap. All flat land with houses. If I walk about 50 yards away from my front door, I can even see one of the towers.

Upstairs I get a flaky LTE signal of -109 to -117 dBm with RSRQ around -15 dBm and great 1x signal. Downstairs it's all flaky and no LTE. Same goes for out in the front yard. Yesterday I walked 50 yards in the opposite direction than mentioned above and had a big fat X on my signal indicator.

NV doesn't seem to be going too well in my part of the DFW market.

Not much better in my market. I can have the tower in site, will bounce 1X/3G/4G. It's a complete pile of garbage. I do have really high hopes for the future for Sprint but it just can't come soon enough.

Lmao!

I thought I was the only only who had high hopes and feels like I am getting lied too!

everything seems to point to better signals, faster data.....  but I am not getting it at all... I have called about problems since 6/12 in one area and since then they have been updating the tower... now I check the coverage map and that area has lte!!!!  lol I Never ever connect to lte over there.   I called sprint and they say to hold on, wait - my evo lte is 800 capable! I tried to rder a hotspot but then I have to pay 34.99 more a month to get a better data signal.... for 2yrs???(contract) 

I really hope sprint knows what they are doing.. the plan sounds good but just doesn't seem to be working out over here..

I've got 2 towers within 4 miles that are both LTE/3G accepted, and my service at home is crap. All flat land with houses. If I walk about 50 yards away from my front door, I can even see one of the towers.

Upstairs I get a flaky LTE signal of -109 to -117 dBm with RSRQ around -15 dBm and great 1x signal. Downstairs it's all flaky and no LTE. Same goes for out in the front yard. Yesterday I walked 50 yards in the opposite direction than mentioned above and had a big fat X on my signal indicator.

NV doesn't seem to be going too well in my part of the DFW market.

LTE almost 4 miles from a tower and you're complaining?  That's far better than any tower around here.  Most get about 1 to 1 1/2 miles before the signal disappears.  Some get about 1/2 a mile.  Only the narrow bandwidth panels ever go beyond 2 miles, and that's only on a straight stretch of highway.

LTE almost 4 miles from a tower and you're complaining? That's far better than any tower around here. Most get about 1 to 1 1/2 miles before the signal disappears. Some get about 1/2 a mile. Only the narrow bandwidth panels ever go beyond 2 miles, and that's only on a straight stretch of highway.

Less than 4 miles. 1 tower is 3 miles by road. I'm not sure how far as a bird flies. I'm have a feeling that I'm connected to the farther one.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Less than 4 miles. 1 tower is 3 miles by road. I'm not sure how far as a bird flies. I'm have a feeling that I'm connected to the farther one.

Which backs up my point.  I cannot connect to any antennas beyond 2 miles away.  Most of the time I do not connect until I'm less than a mile away.  I can occasionally hold an already established connection beyond 2 miles (driving away from tower), but it is rare and almost never usable.  If you were complaining about a panel 1/2 mile away that you can see clear as day and still not connect to I would have sympathy, since that's what I have in some places.  You should be bragging about connecting to a tower 3 miles away.  :lol:  I'll have to wait for 800 MHz LTE before I can even hope for that to happen to me. :dep:

Which backs up my point. I cannot connect to any antennas beyond 2 miles away. Most of the time I do not connect until I'm less than a mile away. I can occasionally hold an already established connection beyond 2 miles (driving away from tower), but it is rare and almost never usable. If you were complaining about a panel 1/2 mile away that you can see clear as day and still not connect to I would have sympathy, since that's what I have in some places. You should be bragging about connecting to a tower 3 miles away. :lol: I'll have to wait for 800 MHz LTE before I can even hope for that to happen to me. :dep:

Meh. I'm not worried as much about the LTE as I am the voice service downstairs. The EVDO signal is just as bad as the LTE upstairs and almost nonexistent downstairs.

Also, Sprint has my neighborhood listed as having a really great signal here. It just isn't. I think it's tower problems more than anything.

Meh. I'm not worried as much about the LTE as I am the voice service downstairs. The EVDO signal is just as bad as the LTE upstairs and almost nonexistent downstairs.

Also, Sprint has my neighborhood listed as having a really great signal here. It just isn't. I think it's tower problems more than anything.

Call and open a ticket.  Complaining here will only give you a path for venting.  Excalate your complaint if you aer unsatisfied with one persons response.

Looking at the tower maps and reading how these towers really only travel about 1-1.5 miles I aM up sh*t creek. I live right between two towers about a mile in either direction and work about 1 mile away from another lte tower. My biggest complaint is that the 3g still teeders between being 2mbps down and .01 mbps down on daily basis everywhere I go. It is never consistent. And when I drive by a known lte tower my phone (HTC one) sometimes connects sometimes not. Sometimes right away sometimes never. I do have 1x800 all the time for voice now from like 10 miles away. Really hope some of this will get better when things are "complete". I'll settle for 2mbps 3g. That's more than enough for Netflix and Google music streaming. I'm in Petaluma and rohnert park ca btw.

One strange thing I have noticed in the past few weeks is how many sprint retail stores have opened up lately. Like 4-5. A few years about almost everyone around me closed down now they are popping up like crazy all at once. I wonder if softbanks cash influx has anything to do with this so we have a pshycial place to go to complain about our data speeds.