A user reported "in-progress" like marker for TD-LTE

lynyrd65

Many of us know that TDD-LTE is live in a few markets but 2500 LTE hasn't appeared in acceptances for the NV sites complete map. Since that isn't happening I propose that users be able to report these sites in the in-progress page so we can track their progress in new markets.

• Like 2

Many of us know that TDD-LTE is live in a few markets but 2500 LTE hasn't appeared in acceptances for the NV sites complete map. Since that isn't happening I propose that users be able to report these sites in the in-progress page so we can track their progress in new markets.

I am working on getting site lists of the Clearwire TD-LTE 2600 network.  We already have the Denver map up in the Premier Sponsor thread.  For the time being the Clearwire maps will stay in the Premier Sponsor thread.

If Sprint starts adding them to Network Vision sites, and we start getting updates from Sprint, those will definitely be added to the NV Sites Complete Maps.  Eventually, Clearwire sites will get integrated into the Sprint network and show up in Sprint databases, and then we will also start tracking the existing Clearwire sites in the NV Sites Complete database.

Robert

• Like 20