mhammett

NV Completion pushed back to middle of 2014

No. The delay is because they originally planned to have 250 million with LTE by end of 2013 but "vendor execution" pushed them back 6 months.

Sprint said recently that it plans to cover 200 million POPs with LTE by the end of this year, which is down from the company's initial target of 250 million POPs. The company also now expects to put the finishing touches on the effort by the middle of 2014; the company previously planned to finish the project by the first quarter of 2014.

Read more: Sprint blames 'vendor execution' as a reason for Network Vision delays - FierceWireless http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-blames-vendor-execution-reason-network-vision-delays/2013-05-07#ixzz2bUmCbyNK

Subscribe at FierceWireless

I wonder if executing a vendor would help?

• Like 2

Come to think of it, isn't this old news? I thought we all knew that Network Vision was 3-6 months behind schedule. Hasn't it been that way for a while? And, of course it's because of vendor delays; what "in-house" could have been done faster? All the required ground work is by contractors and subcontractors, and that all requires equipment to be produced and in place.

I wonder if executing a vendor would help?

Make a vendor an example for the rest. Show them what happens when you deploy too slow. Sprint just needs to hire more Commissars.

• Like 2

Make a vendor an example for the rest. Show them what happens when you deploy too slow. Sprint just needs to hire more Commissars.

I have a better idea...

• Like 7

I have a better idea...

I like that one lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Yes, early 80s, New Wave music is the obvious solution...

AJ

• Like 1