Android 4.3 Release date for sprint

z250kid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LG Optimus G probably not getting update since new G2 is coming out

Why would that matter, the S2 is on Jelly Bean. I hope LG supports there device still, just because a new phone comes out doesn't mean they don't have a lot of customers waiting for an update in the middle of their contracts.

This message brought to you in part by Sprint and the letters GS and the number 4

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I love how they think the gs4 is old it just came out 5 months ago!!!! Seriously if android want to compete with apple it needs push carriers to release updates.  Then sit on them.   My friends iphone 4 got ios 7.   I want try out galaxy gear with my s4 but I cant till I get 4.3.  That supports low energy Bluetooth

I love how they think the gs4 is old it just came out 5 months ago!!!! Seriously if android want to compete with apple it needs push carriers to release updates. Then sit on them. My friends iphone 4 got ios 7. I want try out galaxy gear with my s4 but I cant till I get 4.3. That supports low energy Bluetooth

Hows that ios 7 working out for your friend. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

he likes it. lol but at least there updating and not dragging there feet.

It's slower than mud on my iPhone 4. Fortunately I'm finally upgrading soon, after 28 months with this device. 

Good on Samsung. Makes me sad that LG is bit being nrly as proactive with its flagship. That is the one thing that holds me back from buying their phone. When will LG learn that you have to support your customers for them to show support back.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Good on Samsung. Makes me sad that LG is bit being nrly as proactive with its flagship. That is the one thing that holds me back from buying their phone. When will LG learn that you have to support your customers for them to show support back.

Well Samsung has a lot of incentive to pressure the carriers to release an upgrade ASAP. Their galaxy gear only works with 4.3. And they aren't selling too well right now.