WiMax Signal Booster

lynyrd65

signalplus.jpg

I have been looking for one of these for years. My room has a very slight signal from a WiMax protection site. I can only get the signal when my phone is on the window with speeds very close to that of EV-DO. I have purchased a signal booster to boost PCS signal in the past and had a great experience with that (a wilson booster which took my service from roaming to full native Sprint 3G). So I have been looking to do the same with this weak WiMax signal

Until today, the only systems I could find were $3000+ and only available on Ebay. This system is $250 for a kit and I might get it if LTE turns out to be a ways off.

• Like 2

Good idea. A little pricey but if you have several WiMax phones in the family and your going to keep them for a couple of years it might be a worthwhile investment. With the price and demand for WiMax phones going down I'm surprised that this unit is still that expensive. I'm sure in a month or so it may come down in price as well.

• Like 1

Good idea. A little pricey but if you have several WiMax phones in the family and your going to keep them for a couple of years it might be a worthwhile investment. With the price and demand for WiMax phones going down I'm surprised that this unit is still that expensive. I'm sure in a month or so it may come down in price as well.

Sure makes you think of the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, they could have sold had this been brought to market 12 to 24 months ago.

It's great when your school's internet crawls at an embarrassing 6mbps, tries to monitor you like the Chinese Golden Shield, and drops the connection completely on a daily basis.

It's great when your school's internet crawls at an embarrassing 6mbps, tries to monitor you like the Chinese Golden Shield, and drops the connection completely on a daily basis.

hmmm sounds like my work place. :angry:

TS

• Like 1

do you work for the army too?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

• Like 1