Small cell site spotted

That just looks like a unique mounting job on a two sector cell site.  Being two panels/antennas in each direction, I'd say it isn't Sprint, they are consolidating to a single antenna/panel for NV.  Best best is to get High Resolution pics of the panels and the wiring coming out of the bottom.  I don't see RRUs, but they could be ground mounted.

Did you check the sponsor maps for that location to see if a tower exists there?

Yup its a sprint site, you guys gonna laugh on this but on windy conditions maybe some north/south trade winds the structure actually shakes as its made from like some sort of PBC plastic.

Yup its a sprint site, you guys gonna laugh on this but on windy conditions maybe some north/south trade winds the structure actually shakes as its made from like some sort of PBC plastic.

Doesn't surprise me, I've got an active NV 3G/4G with crooked antennas/racks.  Doesn't offer the best downtilt either ;)

I remember Robert saying he had site in his market that was plastic/fiberglass pole that would sway in the wind.

I have a customer who has AT&T on their roof that has the racks held down with just a couple cinder blocks.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

I was notified by a member here, about a site in Encinitas, CA that's a block or 2 away from this one https://maps.google.com/?daddr=33.046102284190795,+-117.23499770371978 which was on an electrical pole.

Will someone verify if this is Sprint equipment or not in the first 13 pics.

http://db.tt/VuRog05E

I have a customer who has AT&T on their roof that has the racks held down with just a couple cinder blocks.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That would be a non-penetrating roof mount.  Depending on the site lease, then may not be able to drill holes in the structure, then use a "sled" as a base, then cover that in cinder blocks to secure it.

• Like 2

my guess is Clearwire?

Hmm I never would've guessed Clearwire. Did they deploy sites like this? I checked T-Mobile and Sprint coverage maps and the pattern of the "best coverage" patterns don't line up with this location so it appears like it's neither of them.