New sprint coverage map

These types of panels are becoming very popular in Phx. My parents had several of them installed last year on their house. They haven't had a power bill over $9 (yes, nine dollars) since. And, that's on a 6000+ sq ft house with 3 5-ton air-conditioners set at 75 in the brutal Phoenix summer heat!

Now that's a lot of cooling!

Tower actually means site.  Panel actually equals antenna.  Well understood and common misuse.  So just get over it. :))

(it does seem odd referring to cell sites that are on water towers, buildings, etc. as a tower though)...

Panel!  Panel!  Panel!

Wood_Panel_by_TangClock.png

+

Shag.jpg

+

polls_glen_sampson_white_afro_5230_54903

+

=

Robert is the keynote of the grooviness "panel"

AJ

• Like 1

AJ!  Hurry edit your post!  You accidentally posted your high school photo again!

No, no, no.  My fro in high school was far more Screech-like...

screech_powers.jpg

AJ

I work in a rural community and get full bars on Sprints 3G network. The question I have is how do I get such good service when the nearest Sprint cell sites are 20 miles to the north or south of this community? At least according to Sprints map of cell sites.

I work in a rural community and get full bars on Sprints 3G network. The question I have is how do I get such good service when the nearest Sprint cell sites are 20 miles to the north or south of this community? At least according to Sprints map of cell sites.

Check out this map 

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/600-network-vision-site-map-colorado-utah-and-idaho-markets/

• Like 1

You're talking about the network.sprint.com map? That map only shows sites that have received some kind of work in the last 6 months. I see you already saw the complete sites map that we have here. Once NV begins in earnest in your area, you should see a lot more sites popping up on the Sprint site map. 

• Like 1

Yes I was talking about the Sprint.com maps. I have checked the map periodically the last three years and I've never seen an upgrade for the area I work in so I didn't think there was a cell site there. The map I was just shown cleared that all up. Thanks.