All Sprint acquisition discussion (was "Japan's Softbank in talks for $12.8 bln Sprint stake")

kckid

About time to close this and and the Dish buy out threads and open a  post Softbank buyout thread I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0xkfEOSj4

AJ

• Like 1

Yes, it was financed by the vendors themselves.

Only partially.  Ericsson agreed to a $1 billion debt facility.  But as of 3/31 Sprint had only used about $450 million.  We'll see how much more they've used once the 6/30 numbers come out.  I went back and looked through the presentation they gave at their 3/31 earnings call and even then they were stating that CapEx the rest of the year would amount be about the same as the 1st quarter.  Although, they did keep stating that was Sprint as a standalone company.  They stayed clear of making any forecasts about what would happen once the softbank deal closed. 

maybe not close it, since even after the papers are signed, I am sure there will be numerous topics dealing with events that came out of this acquisitionit. Maybe rename the title since it's way too long. 

maybe not close it, since even after the papers are signed, I am sure there will be numerous topics dealing with events that came out of this acquisitionit. Maybe rename the title since it's way too long. 

No, the time has come to close this 38 page long thread.  It covers the pre SoftBank lead up.  We need a new thread to discuss the current SoftBank era.

AJ

• Like 2

No, the time has come to close this 38 page long thread.  It covers the pre SoftBank lead up.  We need a new thread to discuss the current SoftBank era.

AJ

delete posts >change title > win.