Sprint LTE Coverage Maps via Sensorly

No offense, but it is hard to decipher what you guys are trying to say. Not trying to call anyone out.. we all make typos, especially when using a phone. Just try to take a moment to proofread your post before you hit submit. If you are trying to raise an issue or ask a question, there are many of us who would love to help you out!

Just my personal two cents..

-Mike

Sry ! Me & Girlfriend took A friend to NJ,this passed sunday since there's no 4G LTE near me. So I thought that maps out are road trip using sensorly as we go down the roads. My girlfriend thought i was having an organism everything that signal check chimed that 4g was available. 

My said girlfriend thought i was better sex with my phone, then with her while driving down the road. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure posting a pic of this one would be violating some rules. Hmm.

Not sure if you guys are seeing this but here's what I sent in yesterday to Sensorly support:

"So I looked at the maps on the new Sensorly app version today. I usually look on the Web since the maps look better there. I noticed the areas I mapped almost a week ago are not showing up on the Web app but they show on the website. I tried even turning off the map freshness setting but it still doesn't show up."

Yeah if I use the old app right now all my mapping shows up. Not so much on the new app. I keep the old app on my tablet and the new one on my phone. Maps def look different here in sf.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Looking again now. Some mapping I did last week shows up on old app. But not new app.

But some tracks that others have done more recently (2 days ago) are showing up in both old and new app. Strange my much older tracks are not showing up in new app.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sensorly is back to using Google Maps again with the newest update. It actually shows my location accurately again and doesn't slow down or freeze when I try scrolling the map.

• Like 2

Sensorly is back to using Google Maps again with the newest update. It actually shows my location accurately again and doesn't slow down or freeze when I try scrolling the map.

Maybe I'll finally update it on my phone...

guess I haven't gotten the update yet as the mapping hasn't changed back to Google Maps. Still got that crappy looking, slow loading map 

'digiblur', on 17 Jan 2013 - 4:04 PM, said:snapback.png

One thing I have noticed is Sensorly incorrectly reports roaming coverage as Sprint coverage. Not sure if this is done by design or possible limitation at the time.

Went to an area that I know is roaming and wanted to map where Sprint stopped, I left it on accidentally. And it mapped the roaming coverage. DOH! It looks like Sprint has coverage there now.

Now that I look at things with all the times I am roaming in places, really looking at the Sprint CDMA map means nothing about Sprint's service coverage area since it includes all the other CDMA services as well.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

It's intentional : it shows where you phone will work. That's what most people are interested in.

Unfortunately, for me, that is not what I am interested in. I am using BoostMobile and am using the maps to see only Sprint coverage, as I do not get roaming.

• Like 1