• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Completely agree.  I have been back and forth on this merger from the start, but came around when concessions were made and deals started happening with the individual states.   The potentials of a completely merged network and company are huge.  Sprint obviously can not go at it alone financially.  And t-mobile can not go at it alone based on their own spectrum.  The two companies are a near perfect match, and I honestly believe we would all benefit from a merger in both the short term and the long term. They both need each other to succeed at the level that Verizon and ATT has.  
    • Hill's Sausage Hills Meats in Pendleton, Oregon...this place is awesome!!!  Yum!!
    • I'm so ready for this to be over with, bring on the merger.
    • The only part of the above ideas that is palatable is T Mobile and Sprint getting together a "Network Sharing" agreement.    Everything else kinda stinks.   But lets face it... what will that do to Sprint?  It will basically be an MVNO to itself and T-Mobile.   Not really a major player anymore no matter what ... so what's the point of even having their weak name attached to anything.    Fold it up!     I truly think the hidden objective of the states regardless of the upcoming ruling is to stall. Keep appealing in the courts as long as possible and drag it out until the carriers have no choice but to pull the cord on the whole idea and salvage what's left.   Then entire possibility of the last 2 years of negotiations and agreements being wasted is hard to even think about.