halcyoncmdr

Current Sprint PRLs

Could someone please point me in the direction of where I can download the latest Sprint PRL?  I have to manually update mine, and finding PRL archives seems next to impossible these days.

2 hours ago, stevedensmore said:

Could someone please point me in the direction of where I can download the latest Sprint PRL?  I have to manually update mine, and finding PRL archives seems next to impossible these days.

You'l need someone to capture it for you, why can't you update automatically?

On 9/12/2017 at 9:19 AM, jefbal99 said:

You'l need someone to capture it for you, why can't you update automatically?

Because my phone is rooted and debloated.

• Like 1

New PRL is out now at 55066 

• Like 2

Phone updated to 55067.

Weird my phone was saying 56066, updated the prl and now it's showing 55067.

• Like 1

Mine did the same... wonder if they combined the corporate and personal PRLs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I noticed that on my Pixel as well.. curious, but it probably doesn't mean much.

-Mike

New prl is out 55068 on iOS 11.x.x

• Like 1

New PRL is out 55069 for IOS 11.3

• Like 1

55070 out on iOS 12.1 on my iPhone XS Max

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JDP121 said:

On my LG G7 also

• Like 1

My Pixel 2 XL too.

55070 on my iPhone 8 as well. 

36 minutes ago, JDP121 said:

How do you get the PRL update on your XS Max? It's never worked right for me.

my iPhone XS is staying on 55069 even after trying ##UPDATE# multiple times -_-

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

my iPhone XS is staying on 55069 even after trying ##UPDATE# multiple times -_-

I have that same issue. Mine only finally updated to 55070 because I installed 12.1.1 beta 3.

I'm not on the beta program anymore. Wonder if the 12.1.1 full build will come out first or my phone will decide to update the PRL 🤷‍♂️

Pixel 3 XL no longer has "Update PRL" option under Carrier Settings.  Is that something new with latest phones/SIMs?

1 hour ago, crazy_vag said:

Pixel 3 XL no longer has "Update PRL" option under Carrier Settings.  Is that something new with latest phones/SIMs?

does it have 'update device config'?

22 hours ago, though said:

does it have 'update device config'?

Yes, that's the only option available under "Carrier Settings".  Does that perform a PRL update reducing the need for "Update PRL"?

4 minutes ago, crazy_vag said:

Yes, that's the only option available under "Carrier Settings".  Does that perform a PRL update reducing the need for "Update PRL"?

I believe that is correct...

• Like 1