halcyoncmdr

Current Sprint PRLs

Working for me, even when I log out.

- Trip

Hmm, must have been a Tapatalk error or something. Works fine on my computer. Thanks!

If stuff has changed, may not be anything major.  The map was updated 8/5 and doesn't look like there are any new roaming partners. That's the only thing I care about myself.

• Like 1

New PRL on iPhone 7 54057 is out.

• Like 1

Yup, just got 55057 on my Nexus 6P

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Lol you all beat me to it today. Was taking a hard core nap since I'm not feeling 100% today but its 55057 on the LG G4 as well. 

55057 on my 6s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh my 6S got 54057. Ok a related note, has anyone figured out what the difference between the 55xxx and 54xxx PRLs are?

Huh my 6S got 54057. Ok a related note, has anyone figured out what the difference between the 55xxx and 54xxx PRLs are?

I think it's corporate versus regular. Corporate used to have evdo roaming and consumer didn't. Not sure what the actual difference is now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Okay, minor tweaks in this one, most of which seems to be adjustments to Verizon EV-DO roaming, whether there's more of it or just a reorganization isn't entirely clear to me off-hand.

Geography 3:  25510/25511 added with EV-DO.  (Don't know who that is.)  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 4:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 10:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 11:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 13:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 14:  Removed 10789 (On-Waves ehf?)/4177 (AT&T?)/22300 (MCP?) and associated EV-DO.

Geography 18:  Removed negative entries for 8091 (?) and associated EV-DO.

Comparison file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qtSrW2KKDCUVpQNDNHUW92Q1k/view?usp=sharing

- Trip

• Like 5

Okay, minor tweaks in this one, most of which seems to be adjustments to Verizon EV-DO roaming, whether there's more of it or just a reorganization isn't entirely clear to me off-hand.

Geography 3:  25510/25511 added with EV-DO.  (Don't know who that is.)  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 4:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 10:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 11:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 13:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 14:  Removed 10789 (On-Waves ehf?)/4177 (AT&T?)/22300 (MCP?) and associated EV-DO.

Geography 18:  Removed negative entries for 8091 (?) and associated EV-DO.

Comparison file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qtSrW2KKDCUVpQNDNHUW92Q1k/view?usp=sharing

- Trip

If you need some help with figuring things out let me know, I'm sure I still have my PRL diff app/code kicking around somewhere in my backups.

• Like 5

If you need some help with figuring things out let me know, I'm sure I still have my PRL diff app/code kicking around somewhere in my backups.

I would love your code if you're willing to share it.  Right at the moment I'm just dumping the PRLs and comparing spreadsheets by hand.

- Trip

Is there a picyure that has the USA broken up into these geography areas?

Like what geography value is east TN / north GA? Hopefully they are fixing actually getting data when connected to VZW EVDO.

Unfortunately, I don't know what areas the geographies even refer to.  I just know which one I'm in from the familiar SID values.

- Trip

Been very happy.  Twice now I have been able to successfully connect to VZW EVDO.  :-D   Just seems throttled to 128Kbps.

Unfortunately, I don't know what areas the geographies even refer to. I just know which one I'm in from the familiar SID values.

- Trip

Isnt boost mobile a prl set then sprint post paie

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

PRL updated on iPhone 7 to 55058

Current prl is 50557

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

New prls for LG G4 are 55058

New prls for LG G4 are 55058

For my Sprint LG v20 it's 55058

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

55058 Note 5.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk