Sprint TD-LTE 2500/2600mhz Discussion

Thats a faulty analogy. Nobody here has defended the current state of Sprints network. What has been defended is the attempts to improve that network. So using your logic, if you bought a screwed up car are you going to yell at the mechanic because it is taking a long time to fix it, stick with the car and the mechanic, dump it and buy a new car or stomp your feet and complain about the manufacturer of the car?

1) I was addressing the "stupid consumers should educate themselves on Sprint's network"-argument. That's it.

2) Your analogy is totally not analogous with my analogy nor with the cell carrier situation. Your lemon-car introduces another party: the mechanic with whom the consumer must interact. Is there a "cellular mechanic" with whom i must interact to fix my cell service?

3) Sprint is providing a SERVICE not a manufactured good. Is someone complaining about "Sprint phones" or rather "sprint service"?

If you want to continue this conversation, quote me in a new thread.

Edited by qpotlk1134
  • Like 1

If you want to continue this conversation, quote me in a new thread.

Yes, thank you.  No more of this banter in this thread.  Take it to another thread in the General Topics area.  Even then, you may be pushing the limits, as S4GRU is not a consumer advocacy web site.

AJ

• Like 3

1) I was addressing the "stupid consumers should educate themselves on Sprint's network"-argument. That's it. 2) Your analogy is totally not analogous with my analogy nor with the cell carrier situation. Your lemon-car introduces another party: the mechanic with whom the consumer must interact. Is there a "cellular mechanic" with whom i must interact to fix my cell service? 3) Sprint is providing a SERVICE not a manufactured good. Is someone complaining about "Sprint phones" or rather "sprint service"? If you want to continue this conversation, quote me in a new thread.

Grrrrrr.

Interesting that in some regions, it actually has 1x data on 800mhz enabled. I didn't see that for my market though.

Data is always enabled on the 1x side but is used as a last resort.

• Like 1

Data is always enabled on the 1x side but is used as a last resort.

Ah, but not on eSMR, at least, not in my area according to that PRL analysis.

LG G2

This  is a beauty. 

Hope it has Sprint LTE tri-band. 

If it does probably will be my next phone. 

nexusae0_BRBOYGjCYAA5iHF1.png

I just posted this image in the LG G2 thread, this is the first Tri band phone.

Edited by nexgencpu

LG G2

This  is a beauty. 

Hope it has Sprint LTE tri-band. 

If it does probably will be my next phone. 

nexusae0_BRBOYGjCYAA5iHF1.png

It would take a lot for me to get a LG phone. There are only two manufacturers that could get me off of HTC. Thats Sony and Nokia but we all know the story with those two. :wall:

• Like 2

It would take a lot for me to get a LG phone. There are only two manufacturers that could get me off of HTC. Thats Sony and Nokia but we all know the story with those two. :wall:

I don't. What's the story? I mean, besides apparently not making any phones for Sprint at all for some reason.

I don't. What's the story? I mean, besides apparently not making any phones for Sprint at all for some reason.

Sony and Nokia serve only the "jizzum" cartel.  Thumbs down.

AJ

• Like 2

We're waiting impatiently

Nothing so far, at least in my neck of the woods. I'll be playing around with my demo Zing and MiFI500 today at work, and will see if I can pick up some Band 41.