Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

Came back just in time to see the Sprint LTE network start lighting up in your area!

:welc:

Yup. Once I saw my brothers 4G show up on his HTC One. I picked up a Note 3 and an iPad Air. Cant beat unlimited everything for life.

I already have 4g here im on it now

Well that doesn't mean you have to leave... many people here have LTE already and are still participating! It's fun to track as new sties come online, your market has just started! There will be many more new areas of LTE to find. Not to mention the 800 LTE rollout coming early next year.

Yea but does anyone think its possible to have sprint spark in every market. Plus a huge negative is that iPhones don't support band 41 until apple makes a deal with china mobile cause china mobile says all phones will require support for band 41 and also sprint too weird or not.

Yea but does anyone think its possible to have sprint spark in every market. Plus a huge negative is that iPhones don't support band 41 until apple makes a deal with china mobile cause china mobile says all phones will require support for band 41 and also sprint too weird or not.

I don't follow... Sprint has said that it will be putting Band 41 on most sites nation wide. It's not going to happen overnight, though, that's for sure.

iPhone will have to support Band 41. Sprint/Softbank will mandate it. It is almost guaranteed for the iPhone 6.

Also, iPhone does support 800 LTE (which is Band 26), so right there you have a reason to track that.

Just google china mobile iphone lte band 41 and google sprint triband phone it will say sprint CFO will require all phones to be triband but he has no clue on iPhone. If iPhone does become triband apples biggest customer will not be AT&T or Verizon it will be sprint. Cause later on like 2017 or 2018 sprint will try to offer speeds of 1 or 2 gbps download.

Just google china mobile iphone lte band 41 and google sprint triband phone it will say sprint CFO will require all phones to be triband but he has no clue on iPhone. If iPhone does become triband apples biggest customer will not be AT&T or Verizon it will be sprint. Cause later on like 2017 or 2018 sprint will try to offer speeds of 1 or 2 gbps download.

You can't just Google stuff and expect to find the answer right off the bat.

A bit more research and you will see that iPhone will have Band 41. It's just a matter of when.

Googling works SoftBank also bought some 51% stake in supercell and bought bright star for better deals with mobile venders.

Annnnnnyyyyyywwwwwaaaaayyy. The point was that there's still plenty going on. You don't have to come back and post, but there's no reason to delete your account with so much left of the NV project.

Must be some sort of error... 31Mbps is about as fast as you can get on the iPhone 5!

I have seen this before in NJ, -115dBm signal on my old HTC One and average speeds were around 20mb/sec I'm guessing very little noise on the airlink.

Cool thing just happened i have zero dots for signal and i still have LTE and I did a speed test and I got 31.41 Mbps download with no signal dots thats cool.

the dots or signal strength is based off of 1x talk and text signal the data signal is totally you need an app or a way of getting into your system to see that

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

the dots or signal strength is based off of 1x talk and text signal the data signal is totally you need an app or a way of getting into your system to see that

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

No, no it isn't. iPhone and Android 4.3 and over show your highest connection in the dots or bars, in this case LTE.