Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

Here is iPhone 5s. Specs. Model A1533 (GSM)*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)

Model A1533 (CDMA)*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)

Model A1453*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26)

Model A1457*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20)

Model A1530*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20); TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40)

Will this work with sprints improved td-lte

They just turned on a 4g tower in Agoura off of Kanan. I had LTE for my lunch break at the Italia Deli. . Was getting around 10 mb down and 6 mb up when I used the speed test on sensory. Also mapped my signal on Sensorly on my drive back. .

They just turned on a 4g tower in Agoura off of Kanan. I had LTE for my lunch break at the Italia Deli. . Was getting around 10 mb down and 6 mb up when I used the speed test on sensory. Also mapped my signal on Sensorly on my drive back. .

Unfortunately, that tower is in the LA Metro market, so still no go for the North LA market. 

Unfortunately, that tower is in the LA Metro market, so still no go for the North LA market. 

One site just went live in Camarillo....although I didn't get a chance today to check it out. Tomorrow I'll have some time to see if I can connect to LTE near the site.

I'll also see how far along the site near Lewis is. It looked like antennas were up on it, when coming home from work today.

One site just went live in Camarillo....although I didn't get a chance today to check it out. Tomorrow I'll have some time to see if I can connect to LTE near the site.

I'll also see how far along the site near Lewis is. It looked like antennas were up on it, when coming home from work today.

I see the acceptance report for the site north of Camarillo came through last night. I believe it's the first in the market?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I see the acceptance report for the site north of Camarillo came through last night. I believe it's the first in the market?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Yep that's the first one. Robert posted it to the maps thread before he posted the acceptance report.  :)

It'll be sad if the other Camarillo site goes live before the one near my work in Ventura. As of last week, it was still waiting on fiber from ATT. They must hate waiting on the back haul providers to do their thing.

I just moved from Camarillo 2 weeks ago to ventura, im so mad I moved.. ive been waiting for 4g for so long, but I knew it was coming cause I kept roaming and getting ehrpd on and off, and now in ventura im getting it, so hopefully that means soon

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I just moved from Camarillo 2 weeks ago to ventura, im so mad I moved.. ive been waiting for 4g for so long, but I knew it was coming cause I kept roaming and getting ehrpd on and off, and now in ventura im getting it, so hopefully that means soon

There's a couple of sites in Ventura that I think will get LTE as soon as the backhaul is ready. I know the site near my work is waiting on it still. I stopped by it yesterday and still no fiber from ATT.

New tower up in Camarillo I believe I drive everyday to work from ventura to T.O and recently ive been getting the new 4g from los posas to around carmen this time I get it from los posas to all the way up the grade into Newbury

New tower up in Camarillo I believe I drive everyday to work from ventura to T.O and recently ive been getting the new 4g from los posas to around carmen this time I get it from los posas to all the way up the grade into Newbury

Try to map it on Sensorly, if you can.

Over the weekend, I wasn't able to stay connected past around Arneill, driving on Las Posas towards Lewis. I should have been able to get signal over there, due to where the site is located. I stopped near the police station and tried cycling airplane mode, but no luck.

Try to map it on Sensorly, if you can.

Over the weekend, I wasn't able to stay connected past around Arneill, driving on Las Posas towards Lewis. I should have been able to get signal over there, due to where the site is located. I stopped near the police station and tried cycling airplane mode, but no luck.

I did map it some of it missing because I was driving but it got moat of it.. it looked gapped out though

• Like 1

Also ive been getting almost everywhere ehrpd.. where I was getting evdo before.. including T.O (Where I work) also ive been roaming alot more do im hoping that means 4g in the next couple months every where I hope its not super scattered like other markets have reported

I did map it some of it missing because I was driving but it got moat of it.. it looked gapped out though

I see it now, thanks!

I just needed to zoom in and out to get the layers to show.

• Like 1

Also ive been getting almost everywhere ehrpd.. where I was getting evdo before.. including T.O (Where I work) also ive been roaming alot more do im hoping that means 4g in the next couple months every where I hope its not super scattered like other markets have reported

Unfortunately it's always scattered in the beginning. That's the nature of being able to connect as sites are done, versus blocking people until there’s enough coverage. It'll get better and better as more sites come online.

I'd rather connect to whatever is available over having to wait until coverage is "complete".

Unfortunately it's always scattered in the beginning. That's the nature of being able to connect as sites are done, versus blocking people until there’s enough coverage. It'll get better and better as more sites come online.

I'd rather connect to whatever is available over having to wait until coverage is "complete".

So pretty much we wont have full coverage till probably next year?

So pretty much we wont have full coverage till probably next year?

If I remember correctly, Sprint plans on having NV complete by mid 2014. In the next 3 to 6 months you'll probably have LTE in more places than not.

I'm pretty impressed that the one site covers so much area.

• Like 1