IOS 6.1.3-6.1.4 jailbreak !

Ejm2420

If you guys can go sign this petition & tell your friends about it that'd be great! It takes about 2 mins and is completely Free (obviously) all you need to do is put your name,Email, and state you live in. So go NOW!! With ios7 looking very ugly and all, many iPhone/iPod/iPad users much rather jailbreak on these two versions. We are very close to reaching 5,000 signatures we just need 1,689. So if you are bored of stock ios and want to jailbreak then go sign NOW!! Tell your friends too. TRUST ME we are almost there! Link here : http://www.change.org/petitions/evasi0n-to-release-a-jailbreak-of-ios-6-1-3-and-ios-6-1-4

Almost where? To 5000 sigs on change.org? How do you think that site works exactly? The White House will swoop down and lock away the evasion team until they produce a new jailbreak?

Buy a used or refurb device with 6.1.2 or less. Or, buy a new one and crosscheck the serial to manufacturing date. If prior to the release of 6.1.3 (like March or something, idr, Wikipedia) it will have

Edited by Txmtx

FYI I know one if the four "main" evaders (musclenerd, FWIW), we work together, and there is no way they will be able to JB 6.1.3/4 at this stage. All effort will be to 7.x. If 7 is ugly there will undoubtedly be themes for users to emulate a more 6.x look.

Edited by Txmtx
  • Like 1

This is a colossal waste of time. All efforts should be focused on the new operating system to stay on top of Apple's releases. The number of users staying on iOS6 for purely aesthetic reasons is MINISCULE compared to the amount of users that will be able to take advantage of an iOS7 jailbreak. 

• Like 2

Sorry but i showed alot of my friends/family ios7 on my ipod touch & they all think it is ridiculous and ugly. ios6 is way more better looking and already thousands of users want to jailbreak 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 . Even famous youtubers say they don't feel too good about ios7. Many people just do not like it & it'd be a waste of time to wait till ios7 when users don't even want it. I don't understand why jailbreak teams get so lazy and they cannot just produce a jailbreak for 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 & actually work hard on ios7 instead of being lazy and saving their exploits till then. Especially because users wanted to jailbreak on those two versions for the past months but still nothing. So now what? They have to wait an additional 2-3 months to jailbreak? Ridiculous.

Sorry but i showed alot of my friends/family ios7 on my ipod touch & they all think it is ridiculous and ugly. ios6 is way more better looking and already thousands of users want to jailbreak 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 . Even famous youtubers say they don't feel too good about ios7. Many people just do not like it & it'd be a waste of time to wait till ios7 when users don't even want it. I don't understand why jailbreak teams get so lazy and they cannot just produce a jailbreak for 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 & actually work hard on ios7 instead of being lazy and saving their exploits till then. Especially because users wanted to jailbreak on those two versions for the past months but still nothing. So now what? They have to wait an additional 2-3 months to jailbreak? Ridiculous.

I'm going to say that you are ridiculous! Saving an exploit until the general release of iOS 7, whether you upgrade or not, gives users of 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 the option to jailbreak in addition to iOS 7. Saving the exploits is a smart move for them because everyone they discover and use gives Apple that much more to close up. That's why I haven't given up my jailbreak to test out the beta yet. But I will not sign a petition asking them to throw away perfectly good exploits because you and a small number of other users are impatient as hell.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

I understand your frustration. My old iPhone 3GS is still on 5.1.1. I can upgrade to 6.1.3 and jailbreak, but it's more of a pain than it's worth.

Maybe I am crazy.. But I just wanna jailbreak ios 6.1.4 :(

Then learn how to do it your damn self. You apparently believe it is so simple. It is just these "lazy jailbreakers" as you say. GTFO you unappreciative POS. You are crazy, and quite a few other things.

Edited by Txmtx

Keep your self calm. We don't need that here.

Maybe. I definitely felt a bit heated when I wrote that. I mean, you are asking for some pretty crazy stuff, and showing a very dramatic lack of understanding, let alone respect, for the enormous amount of work that *voluntarily* goes into the process. Apple makes a very secure OS. It... just... doesn't *work* the way you think it does, man. It just doesn't.

So, sorry for getting visibly ticked off. I am extremely reliant on JB tweaks myself, since back in iOS 3.x days, and I go to great lengths to make sure I can do so. But, even before I met musclenerd last fall, I knew that it wasn't "lazy" hackers not putting forth effort. C'mon, man.

Anyway, to your point, I'll reiterate: iOS 7 will probably be jailbroken, nothing is guaranteed; most of the new features are polished versions of current JB tweaks anyway (Auxo, Zephyr, numerous notification center tweaks like NCSettings), which many themselves are based off the best elements of Android and other OSes. If the theming of iOS 7 doesn't suit you and many others, it is a guarantee you will be able to theme it away shortly after it is jailbroken. And if you want to stay with 6.x, go the extra step to make sure you get a device with 6.1.2 or less on it. Plenty of un-updated devices in the wild.

Yeah I mean I understand that they do put in a lot of work to do what they do and they do it for free.. Which is surprising so maybe I exaggerated a bit. It's just I've had a jail broken device since 3.x too and to have a iPhone 5 for about 3 months with no jailbreak :( but believe me I do appreciate their work and everything they provide. Im sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to come out as ungrateful or anything, I just miss my jailbreak :/

Yeah I mean I understand that they do put in a lot of work to do what they do and they do it for free.. Which is surprising so maybe I exaggerated a bit. It's just I've had a jail broken device since 3.x too and to have a iPhone 5 for about 3 months with no jailbreak :( but believe me I do appreciate their work and everything they provide. Im sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to come out as ungrateful or anything, I just miss my jailbreak :/

I would too if I was stuck on 6.1.3/6.1.4. I've had a jailbroken device since 3.1.2 on my 3GS, then my iPhone 4 for the 7 months I had it. (I sold that phone for $750 jailbroken and carrier unlocked and made the jump to Sprint. I paid $200 for that phone, 32GB, as someone gave me $100 toward it.)

If my buddy gives me info on 7 I'll drop a line, but, maybe consider seeking out pawnshops, eBay, etc. Finding one with 6.1.2 isn't that tough... It's just not as easy as grabbing a new one. Then sell yours ;)

^why...

Saving their efforts for iOS 7.

No shit. Thank you for proving my point. The "why" was in reference to you posting a one-sentence summary of the answer I gave earlier, for no reason, as if you hadn't read the thread. You took the bait and have now proven you indeed had not bothered to read any of the thread.

I hate people like you in forums.

No shit. Thank you for proving my point. The "why" was in reference to you posting a one-sentence summary of the answer I gave earlier, for no reason, as if you hadn't read the thread. You took the bait and have now proven you indeed had not bothered to read any of the thread.

I don't really know anything about iOS or how to jailbreak, but it makes sense to just wait for the next release, especially when it's so close.

As far as the petition I'm still not quite understanding why you would go through Change.org, as far as I'm concerned it has a bigger impact on political or community events. But I wish you luck and hopefully you get what you want.

-Luis

I don't really know anything about iOS or how to jailbreak, but it makes sense to just wait for the next release, especially when it's so close.

As far as the petition I'm still not quite understanding why you would go through Change.org, as far as I'm concerned it has a bigger impact on political or community events. But I wish you luck and hopefully you get what you want.

-Luis

Not sure why you quoted MY post, lol. Not my petition. I think (1) yes it makes sense to wait for 7, and that (2) change.org is only a silly thing to make people feel connected to the White House, which cannot ever get anything done even within governmental purview, let alone something like this which is completely outside their abilities. Though, during WWII, I guess they did technically "compel" a few scientists to make the bomb, so it is not entirely without precedent.

Not sure why you quoted MY post, lol. Not my petition. I think (1) yes it makes sense to wait for 7, and that (2) change.org is only a silly thing to make people feel connected to the White House, which cannot ever get anything done even within governmental purview, let alone something like this which is completely outside their abilities. Though, during WWII, I guess they did technically "compel" a few scientists to make the bomb, so it is not entirely without precedent.

I quoted your post because my first part was meant for you, I forgot to quote the OP in the second part.

-Luis

I quoted your post because my first part was meant for you, I forgot to quote the OP in the second part.

-Luis

Ah, that makes much more sense! :)