Network Vision 3G Speeds?

Did some forum searching and didn't nor couldn't find anything relating to this, so what Are typical 3g average speeds after NV upgrades to a tower?

1.0-> ~2.5mbps / ~600kbps -> 1.5 mbps  DL-UL.

Example : 

480901278.png

1.0-> ~2.5mbps 600kbps -> 1.5 mbps  DL-UL

That being on an already busy tower? And you're like a damn guardian angel, answering my questions no matter where I post. :tu:  thank you. And does signal strength change with this new equipment?

That's a speedtest at 1am and hardly anyone is connected around that time. You have to try a speedtest around 5-6pm when everyone is connected and then you will see the true network vision 3G

What's does 3g nv complete mean? I don't see any difference with my service and 800 has only shown up once... Just confused...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What's does 3g nv complete mean? I don't see any difference with my service and 800 has only shown up once... Just confused...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When all the Network Vision equipment is installed to improve all services on a site. I was just curious of the before and after 3G speeds.

That's a speedtest at 1am and hardly anyone is connected around that time. You have to try a speedtest around 5-6pm when everyone is connected and then you will see the true network vision 3G

So???  LTE speed tests are practically e-penis measuring contests to see who can hit the highest peak speeds, which are completely unrepresentative of average speeds.  Why should EV-DO be any different?

Alternatively, maybe people could just stop running pointless speed tests.

AJ

• Like 1

My EVDO speeds were bad for about 6 months, but it could've been the GS3 I was using all that time. I never saw over 1 Mbps anywhere, even though for several months prior I saw it maxing out all the time around where i live. Anyway, this is what I got sitting out on my front porch.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/566803696

(EDIT: The correct time for the test above was approx 5:40 PM) 

Does it really matter? Its going to vary not just by time but by location. I have gotten some towers to give me better than 1 mbps download in the middle of the day.

I would just like to get a consistent low latency .5 meg connection over 3g sitting on my couch to surf the web on the phone and keep from burning up my satellite connection. 

• Like 1