Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

Without The Strip or the airport being completed. That's just not a good look. :badidea:

Yeah, but very few airports have been upgraded with LTE yet. And what is the outdoor Metro LTE coverage now? Like 90%? I just hope it's a sign they are actively working on the Strip. And with the recent upgrade near the Venetian/TI, hopefully it's happening.

Fortunately LTE coverage outside of The Strip is generally pretty good (would be that much better if we could have Band 26  :wall: ) so that's great for locals as long as they don't work on The Strip. 

• Like 2

We marked Denver as launched in the NV Running List since it is shown on coverage maps.  Also, does it appear that the LTE coverage maps have become much more realistic??  Some look spot on, or over conservative.  Albuquerque is actually under showing coverage in several areas.

Robert

We are now showing only five markets remaining to be LTE launched:  Hawaii, Lower Central Valley, Southern Virginia, Swiftel, Western Pennsylvania

Robert

• Like 3

We marked Denver as launched in the NV Running List since it is shown on coverage maps. Also, does it appear that the LTE coverage maps have become much more realistic?? Some look spot on, or over conservative. Albuquerque is actually under showing coverage in several areas.

Robert

Sacramento... Nope. Far from it. They're launching with 20-30% coverage with many important areas with no lte at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We marked Denver as launched in the NV Running List since it is shown on coverage maps.  Also, does it appear that the LTE coverage maps have become much more realistic??  Some look spot on, or over conservative.  Albuquerque is actually under showing coverage in several areas.

Robert

But then there's Springfield, MO..... :(

Sacramento... Nope. Far from it. They're launching with 20-30% coverage with many important areas with no lte at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I marked it.  Not changing it, unless Sprint removes the coverage from their maps.  Counting Triband coverage, it's enough to be launched.

Robert

Robert

Eh, well San Francisco is still as overoptimistic as ever. Places like Noe Valley are deep orange when you can barely get 3G there. 

Eh, well San Francisco is still as overoptimistic as ever. Places like Noe Valley are deep orange when you can barely get 3G there. 

If you zoom in far enough where it shows the different color gradients for LTE coverage...BEST (orange) and FAIR (peach), you can then just ignore the Peach colored areas (like Noe Valley) as not covered and only look for orange.  Zoomed out to where everything is orange is not very helpful on the Sprint maps.

Robert

Yeah that's weird about noe Valley. It doesn't have a single site in the neighborhood . Lte or otherwise. It really needs one, badly. Neighboring mission isn't a whole lot better. Must be nimbys cause it's a huge over sight.
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, since a long time ago, no speed improvements and fixes has been done in towers were I live; 00690(zipcode, PR) and 00603. Why? Every time it is getting slower. Im supossed to be in a LTE are less than a mile from the near tower. And can not get LTE inside my home unless I get near my windows or on the patio. 3G speeds are around 300 kbps down and up too. LTE speeds 700 kbps down and 400 up. Latency 278 ms aprox. Why this is happening? iPhone 5s 7.1.2. In 2013 LTE was at 1.0 Mbps down and 3G was at 500 kbps down. So please can someone send a call to techs here in Puerto Rico to fix and improve the towers? In other places inside buildings I get even into Roaming!!!! Comeon help us here in Puerto Rico. I had call and nothing, go to the Sprint store and nothing. So this is my only hope. Come and help us get better connections and speeds!!! Please!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why Sprint techs forgot to improve the towers in Puerto Rico since a long time ago? I go to Sprint web page, and the covarage map said we have LTE, yes ( but outside of the buildings or near the windows) and 278 aprox latency? With 3 bars, well latelly it is droping to one bar inside and outside!!!! It is getting worst every day!!! Oh and the pics are aparently getting compress because evry pic in every app or web page looks horrible and pixelated!!!

Hi, since a long time ago, no speed improvements and fixes has been done in towers were I live; 00690(zipcode, PR) and 00603. Why? Every time it is getting slower. Im supossed to be in a LTE are less than a mile from the near tower. And can not get LTE inside my home unless I get near my windows or on the patio. 3G speeds are around 300 kbps down and up too. LTE speeds 700 kbps down and 400 up. Latency 278 ms aprox. Why this is happening? iPhone 5s 7.1.2. In 2013 LTE was at 1.0 Mbps down and 3G was at 500 kbps down. So please can someone send a call to techs here in Puerto Rico to fix and improve the towers? In other places inside buildings I get even into Roaming!!!! Comeon help us here in Puerto Rico. I had call and nothing, go to the Sprint store and nothing. So this is my only hope. Come and help us get better connections and speeds!!! Please!!??

Why Sprint techs forgot to improve the towers in Puerto Rico since a long time ago? I go to Sprint web page, and the covarage map said we have LTE, yes ( but outside of the buildings or near the windows) and 278 aprox latency? With 3 bars, well latelly it is droping to one bar inside and outside!!!! It is getting worst every day!!! Oh and the pics are aparently getting compress because evry pic in every app or web page looks horrible and pixelated!!!

Your posts are off topic for this thread.  Also, we are not Sprint.  We are not equipped to handle Sprint complaints or customer service issues.  You need to contact Sprint.  I am sorry that we cannot be of help in your situation.

• 1 month later...

So, I know this doesn't exactly fit in here, but I don't feel it warrants its own thread.

Our market (Milwaukee market) has been NV complete for some time now.  However, yesterday it seems they did a huge "update" to the address given from the 1x site.  Most addresses were spot on, and are now in some cases 5 miles away from their real location.

Has this been happening anywhere else?  Here in the Madison area everything just went bonkers!  :lol:

So, I know this doesn't exactly fit in here, but I don't feel it warrants its own thread.

Our market (Milwaukee market) has been NV complete for some time now.  However, yesterday it seems they did a huge "update" to the address given from the 1x site.  Most addresses were spot on, and are now in some cases 5 miles away from their real location.

Has this been happening anywhere else?  Here in the Madison area everything just went bonkers!  :lol:

Seems to have happened in Chicago, too.

• Like 1