Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

I noticed that the Louisiana Market jumped up to 30% (New Orleans). Still curious as to whether or not they're gonna gradually move west from there, or start from the Beaumont/Port Arthur side and work easterly...??

New Orleans is not in the Louisiana market. Pace on site upgrades has picked up quite a bit in the Louisiana market lately.

There is no method to the madness except to send the crews to sites that are ready to be worked on. A lot of times it ends up being a shotgun approach just scattered. Some people think it is inefficient. But it is actually the opposite, the crews have no down time waiting on permits and other garbage. Your crews will go work for someone else if they are sitting and not being paid.

Sent from my little Note2

New Orleans is not in the Louisiana market. Pace on site upgrades has picked up quite a bit in the Louisiana market lately.

There is no method to the madness except to send the crews to sites that are ready to be worked on. A lot of times it ends up being a shotgun approach just scattered. Some people think it is inefficient. But it is actually the opposite, the crews have no down time waiting on permits and other garbage. Your crews will go work for someone else if they are sitting and not being paid.

Thanks for the correction. I was not aware that New Orleans wasn't part of the La. market.

I was wondering if they'll just work the sites that were available to do so...so what you're saying does provide a method to their madness i suppose. ;)

Jealous that second round Orlando is being eclipsed by Third Round markets. Good ol Orlando lagging the competition....

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Yes, but if you notice carefully, the Current Production Rate has decreased from December 2013 to October... Yeay!

• Like 1

Thanks for the correction. I was not aware that New Orleans wasn't part of the La. market.

I was wondering if they'll just work the sites that were available to do so...so what you're saying does provide a method to their madness i suppose. ;)

You're a sponsor, the market maps are available to you. Look in the first post of this thread for the map and it shows you exactly what the Louisiana market is.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page__fromsearch__1

• Like 1

How many markets are at 0?

Your market, my market, his market, their market, that market.... uh... which market are we talking about? :P

~~ I would venture and say more than 1/3-1/2 of Sprints markets have not begun yet or is in the very earliest stages.

@s4gru just wondering where u get the updated info from for the sites and do they update it on a regular basis. Seeing that all the markets on watching haven't moved since last update

Thanks love this site

Ninjas.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

• Like 1

Today I took a look at sensorly and it indicated 4g where I live in Broward county FL, so I turned on lte on my phone and now I have 2 bars of 4g, the map was scattered hope it gets better soon, but finally have 4g!

• Like 2

FYI, all phones except the iPhone show the bars as your voice connection and not the data 4g.

Google added support for that via 4.2.+. I was hoping the S4 did that. Going to find out today.

• Like 1

Just throw on an aosp ROM. They have accurate LTE signal shown. :P

I might eventually, particularly now that the MD4 GS3 release seems to me to be more window dressing, though I do like the camera changes. Multiwindow feels a little gimmicky to me with a 4.8" screen.

Boo hiss. One of the few times I'm jealous of iPhone users.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Just throw on an aosp ROM. They have accurate LTE signal shown. :P

use mikejeep's Signal Strength App.

• Like 2