Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

Any chance that South Long Beach California will get upgrade it with 4g LTE anytime soon? Right now there's just a little bit off LTE on PCHand north of PCH or west of the 710 freeway. Are all the sites south of PCH going to be GMo's?

Any update on the 361 area code? Last i checked was back in August and deployment was suppose to start sometimes in 2013. I am just checking to see whats happening.

Area codes and zip codes don't mean anything to us. Where specifically?

Any chance that South Long Beach California will get upgrade it with 4g LTE anytime soon? Right now there's just a little bit off LTE on PCHand north of PCH or west of the 710 freeway. Are all the sites south of PCH going to be GMo's?

What's PCH?

And no, the sites are not GMOs, they just haven't had LTE enabled on them yet. They will have LTE turned on site by site over the next couple of months.

Any idea when the Lincoln or Omaha, NE will launch LTE?

Work will begin in the next several months, probably mid-to late Spring. You should have pockets, maybe a good amount of LTE by summer.

When the official launch will happen is a bit of an unknown at this point, however it's irrelevant really. Coverage doesn't change from the day before to the day after a launch. The only thing that happens at launch is Sprint issues a press release and the coverage is added to their official coverage maps.

Since Sprint is releasing each tower to the public as it's complete, what you really want to know is when the towers are going to come online in your area. Unfortunately, we don't have any more information about the West Iowa/Nebraska market at this time.

PR/VI (Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands)

...Sites Complete = 92%; LTE Launched = March 4, 2013

...Original Scheduled Completion = May 2013; Current Production Rate Completion = March 2013

And people say the Caribbean moves slow

Just don't tell that to a latina :)

Just don't tell that to a latina :)

I live in Northern New Mexico. We call it "The Land of Mañana" because everything moves so slow. Latinas not excepted. ;)

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

I live in Northern New Mexico. We call it "The Land of Mañana" because everything moves so slow. Latinas not excepted. ;)

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

... those aren't real latinas then... :o

• Like 1

Work will begin in the next several months, probably mid-to late Spring. You should have pockets, maybe a good amount of LTE by summer.

When the official launch will happen is a bit of an unknown at this point, however it's irrelevant really. Coverage doesn't change from the day before to the day after a launch. The only thing that happens at launch is Sprint issues a press release and the coverage is added to their official coverage maps.

Since Sprint is releasing each tower to the public as it's complete, what you really want to know is when the towers are going to come online in your area. Unfortunately, we don't have any more information about the West Iowa/Nebraska market at this time.

Thanks for the info I had not heard a peep about our market. 3G in Lincoln has been horrible since last fall. Some days at work I can't stream internet radio without it cutting out. I remember early last year pulling down 1500+kbps. It will be nice to finally have LTE since Verizon has had it in this area for almost a year now I think.

Edited by BeerPimp

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if NH is gonna get LTE before 2014? On the other forum it says Dec 2013. How soon do people usually start picking it up? Also i doubt it will be all over NH so anyone know if its northern, southern or central NH? Thanks guys

Anyone know if NH is gonna get LTE before 2014? On the other forum it says Dec 2013. How soon do people usually start picking it up? Also i doubt it will be all over NH so anyone know if its northern, southern or central NH? Thanks guys

Right now Sprint is deploying network upgrades in NH. But currently they are only working on GMO sites, which will not initially include LTE.

Full build sites with LTE will not begin deployment until this summer. However, there will be sites live before the end of the year. Mostly in the urban/suburban parts of southern part of the state.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

New to the site, and was wondering if there was any info on the Lake Charles, LA. area? I know that a little while back Sprint was running some fiber, so hopefully that's a good sign...

New to the site, and was wondering if there was any info on the Lake Charles, LA. area? I know that a little while back Sprint was running some fiber, so hopefully that's a good sign...

Sponsor area has that info. Along with maps and stuff. Become a sponsor, its easy.

Sent from my Cyano-Mod'd Nex7 using Tapatalk HD

Yes, Network Vision upgrades has started in the Louisiana Sprint market, which Lake Charles is in. Over in our Sponsor section we show maps of sites a that have been accepted as complete. For more info about becoming an S4GRU Sponsor, you can check out this link: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Yes, Network Vision upgrades has started in the Louisiana Sprint market, which Lake Charles is in. Over in our Sponsor section we show maps of sites a that have been accepted as complete. For more info about becoming an S4GRU Sponsor, you can check out this link: http://s4gru.com/ind...come-a-sponsor/

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I've been thumbing around y'alls sight and others for the last couple of weeks or so and have seen that Lake Charles is showing on the market maps. I just haven't seen anything as of yet concerning when they'll be starting the build-out itself.

Keep up the great work, and I'll be getting my donations in soon. \m/

• Like 1

Any more info about the Phoenix market? Any rumors? I want the details! :) you can message me on my sponsor account if you want to keep it more confidential. Thanks Robert!

Phoenix is in the beginning stages of being deployed, a lot of sites in progress and a few sites 3g accepted. I will let u know that alcatel-lucent likes to get the site done and 3g accepted then 4g goes live a few weeks after or sometimes a month or two after. I am glad to see your excited about seeing 4g coming to the valley, yet I am in phoenix for business right now. Honestly it isn't that bad, I have been in a lot worse places for work and the 3g took forever to even load google.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but robert is really busy with his main job that pays the bills for his family. He does this on his own time and honestly I am amazed how much the site gets updated. Robert is trying to not get mad at some people for asking questions about each own market, when the website has individual market pages letting everyone know what is going on. He understands everyone is excited about 4g, but he gets that question every day by tons of people. The answers are normally in this website, just have to do a little looking around.

• Like 4