Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

Couple thoughts:

6 months after launching, only Atlanta has barely reached 50%.

Dallas launched in July....and is still at 37%, and yet DC at 36% hasnt launched yet.

Boston is over 50%, and I dont think has officially launched.

PR is the most advanced of them all after Chicago, and yet hasnt launched yet.

Or essentially....launch dates mean diddly squat.

Also...

South West Florida*

...Sites Complete = 0%;

...Original Scheduled Completion = March 2013

Made me LOL.

Couple thoughts:

6 months after launching, only Atlanta has barely reached 50%.

Dallas launched in July....and is still at 37%, and yet DC at 36% hasnt launched yet.

Boston is over 50%, and I dont think has officially launched.

PR is the most advanced of them all after Chicago, and yet hasnt launched yet.

Or essentially....launch dates mean diddly squat.

Also...

South West Florida*

...Sites Complete = 0%;

...Original Scheduled Completion = March 2013

Made me LOL.

Actually, Sprint has PR on their coverage maps now, so I think that it is considered launched.

Hi there ! I am working on NV project in Kansas City Since last march as Field tech via Sub contractor to Ericsson....I can tell you that by seeing 340 tower completed upgrade out of Access of 600 sites in 10 months. Kansas City Market will be completed by july-August 2013. then they might stretch month or two to do some Cluster test.....

• Like 4

Especially places like Minnesota, where outdoor activity is limited to 15 minute intervals right now, unless you are a contractor working on NV it seems.

With that being said?

They should be upgrading Hawaii

Ave low of 66-68 and high

Of 80 right now. NV could be done

In no time ;)

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

With that being said?

They should be upgrading Hawaii

Ave low of 66-68 and high

Of 80 right now. NV could be done

In no time ;)

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

Samsung/sprint would have to pay to send all our contractors out there. Buy local is in fashion right now right?

Sent from phone

Does anyone know y third round markets are more ahead than second round markets, doesn't make sense to me?

There are several reasons. Backhaul availability might be a very big reason.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Does anyone know y third round markets are more ahead than second round markets, doesn't make sense to me?

Most of the third round markets are Ground Mount sites. So I wouldn't get worked up about it.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Do you know if this holds true in Phx?

No. I should have been more clear. Most of the third round markets that started early and appear to be pretty far ahead now are GMO sites.

The third round markets that haven't started, or are just about to, will mostly be full build. I can see now how what I said was confusing. Sorry.

• Like 1

No. I should have been more clear. Most of the third round markets that started early and appear to be pretty far ahead now are GMO sites.

The third round markets that haven't started, or are just about to, will mostly be full build. I can see now how what I said was confusing. Sorry.

It's all good. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm new to this so sorry if this has been asked Before. But if the Miami/WestPalm beach area are only 12% completed how do you guys anticipate It's launch to be February ? And for what I see on sensorly it's far from being launch ready IMO ??

I'm new to this so sorry if this has been asked Before. But if the Miami/WestPalm beach area are only 12% completed how do you guys anticipate It's launch to be February ? And for what I see on sensorly it's far from being launch ready IMO ??

That was the original schedule. Florida markets are at least several months behind due to nesting issues in the fall. Sprint will launch when there is a substantial amount of coverage, which takes less towers than you might think. But they will continue working until the network is as dense as their current 3G network.

Hi folks,....For your information... Missouri markets sites are coming live by next week.one of our team is moving to missouri market from Kansas this weekend for month of February to provide field test support. Ericsson transferred one of our team to Missouri market to speed up Site Integration..

• Like 5

The Baton Rouge and New Orleans folks could have put up a bigger bounty to have them come to our neck of the woods ;)

Sent from my little Note2

Pretty sure New Orleans learned their lesson about bounties

Sent from phone

• Like 1

Pretty sure Brett Favre's ankle is still swollen.

Or maybe Brett just has "cankles." I am pretty sure that, at his age, he is retaining water...or more likely...beer.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

Or maybe Brett just has "cankles." I am pretty sure that' date=' at his age, he is retaining water...or more likely...beer.

:P

AJ[/quote']

He does live just a few minutes west of Hattiesburg... in person he looks like a washed up old prune

My account still hasnt been upgraded and I donated?

We had three donations in the past week that didn't provide screen names, and their PayPal email address didn't match their S4GRU accounts. When this happens, we email the PayPal email address and ask the people for their screen name. If we get no response, we cannot upgrade your account because we don't know who you are.

If you PM me your PayPal email address, your PayPal transaction number, or the date time and time of your donation, I can match up your donation and get you upgraded.

Thanks for supporting S4GRU.