Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

Phoenix is in the beginning stages of being deployed, a lot of sites in progress and a few sites 3g accepted. I will let u know that alcatel-lucent likes to get the site done and 3g accepted then 4g goes live a few weeks after or sometimes a month or two after. I am glad to see your excited about seeing 4g coming to the valley, yet I am in phoenix for business right now. Honestly it isn't that bad, I have been in a lot worse places for work and the 3g took forever to even load google.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but robert is really busy with his main job that pays the bills for his family. He does this on his own time and honestly I am amazed how much the site gets updated. Robert is trying to not get mad at some people for asking questions about each own market, when the website has individual market pages letting everyone know what is going on. He understands everyone is excited about 4g, but he gets that question every day by tons of people. The answers are normally in this website, just have to do a little looking around.

This is as good a time as any to say Thanks to Robert for working so hard to keep us in the know!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

• Like 5

This is as good a time as any to say Thanks to Robert for working so hard to keep us in the know!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Oh Yea! "THANK U ROBERT" I wouldn't be able to even type what I just did without this website and all the guys on it. I have learned so much about wireless technology, I love it. I spend more time on this website then facebook lol

• Like 4

Oh Yea! "THANK U ROBERT" I wouldn't be able to even type what I just did without this website and all the guys on it. I have learned so much about wireless technology' date=' I love it. I spend more time on this website then facebook lol[/quote']

The same here. I'm on this site more then any other site. Good job Robert!

• Like 1

Oh Yea! "THANK U ROBERT" I wouldn't be able to even type what I just did without this website and all the guys on it. I have learned so much about wireless technology, I love it. I spend more time on this website then facebook lol

Ditto!

Just wanted to share an observation on my drive home from work today...

I spotted the Deep South Crane Co. erecting **Beavis chuckle** a brand new tower off of the 210 loop here in Lake Charles.

Needless to say...I was a tad bit excited. :w00t:

I hope the NV running list gets updated with the latest percentages so we can all use it as a barometer to see how much progress has been made in each market. Some markets have really moved up.

I hope the NV running list gets updated with the latest percentages so we can all use it as a barometer to see how much progress has been made in each market. Some markets have really moved up.

I believe Ian will work on this in the next day or two.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

Is Puerto rico about to finish first with nv upgrades because they are a small market or sprint has worked on them nostop?

Kind of hard for the crews to drive anywhere from PR. So they are kind of stuck working there.

Sent from my little Note2

central jersey seems to be stuck at %25, hope they make some bounding leaps now that the weather is hopefully breaking.

also i thought i read somewhere that around %40-%50 completion that coverage is pretty good anyway, is that true?. Last question where is the break in the CNJ and northern NJ markets. THanks for the help, finally get to upgrade my phone after 22 months tomorrow and am very excited about NV. Catching alot of flak from my friends that im staying with sprint, but NV is promising and so is unlimited data when they are stuck at 2gb with big red or ma bell.

central jersey seems to be stuck at %25, hope they make some bounding leaps now that the weather is hopefully breaking.

also i thought i read somewhere that around %40-%50 completion that coverage is pretty good anyway, is that true?. Last question where is the break in the CNJ and northern NJ markets. THanks for the help, finally get to upgrade my phone after 22 months tomorrow and am very excited about NV. Catching alot of flak from my friends that im staying with sprint, but NV is promising and so is unlimited data when they are stuck at 2gb with big red or ma bell.

Around 40-50% sprint likes to launch the market. Sometimes they launch it earlier, but around 40 to 50% coverage should be good, but not everywhere you go.

Central Jersey is not like most markets. Not much density, based on the suburban/exurban and rural nature of the area. It will take a higher percentage to launch this market.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Kind of hard for the crews to drive anywhere from PR. So they are kind of stuck working there.

Oh yeah?

640px-Duck_Tour_boat_beaching.JPG

AJ

• Like 3

Oh yeah?

640px-Duck_Tour_boat_beaching.JPG

AJ

Isn't that the Fajardo-Culebra ferry?

Isn't that the Fajardo-Culebra ferry?

All I know is when that weird looking thing pulls into or out of the water, I expect this music to be playing...

AJ

@S4GRU BTW love your site. With the CNJ market, by density u mean the spacing of the towers right, since they are farther apart u need more to get the coverage? Who is handling the NV in Jersey is that Alcatel/Lucent?. Been looking around during my travels trying to find a site that has active upgrades to talk to the workers. Any way i can find out where some active upgrade site are through permits or other way....tks

@S4GRU BTW love your site. With the CNJ market, by density u mean the spacing of the towers right, since they are farther apart u need more to get the coverage? Who is handling the NV in Jersey is that Alcatel/Lucent?. Been looking around during my travels trying to find a site that has active upgrades to talk to the workers. Any way i can find out where some active upgrade site are through permits or other way....tks

Yes...density is the spacing between sites. Much greater in the CNJ market that most. Alcatel Lucent is Sprint's vendor in your market. You can try searching for permit online, but in you area there are so many cities and townships that can be a real challenge.